Gm someone hacked my account his name is(S2)Choi12345

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gm someone hacked my account his name is(S2)Choi12345

I retreive my password but it has a character code what should i do? Please Help me

file a ticket and then prepare to get ****** off when they laugh at you and say its your fault then they will ignore you

Comment

hOW TO File a ticket?
      IGN - (S2)Sweeney (Stupid R2)
      Server - Himeng Valley FTW!!
      Class - Holy-Hybrid Priest
      Level - 71
      Guild - Alternatives
      Guild Position - Leader

Comment

http://www.r2games.com/community/support

Comment

i think that is not have a sulotion!!!! you are so unlucky

Comment

file a ticket then talk with the forumn mods that ussaly works better then just a ticket

Comment

Originally posted by j3r0m3 View Post
              I retreive my password but it has a character code what should i do? Please Help me
              its your fault, if you dont share your username and password then you wont hack,
              IGN: xSpade
              Server: zensho Island
              Class/Job: rogue

Comment

it doesnt matter if somebody guesses your password, or you share your info. r2 sends a generic response automatically saying "sorry about your luck, but we will not replace any of your stolen items because its your fault" then without telling you they unbind your account and set your password to 123456 no matter if you request it, so just hope to god some arse doesnt see ur nickname on forum and try to use that info to log you and steal your account or items. bcuz if someone does after r2 did that they will still say "its your fault". and forum mods cant do anything (apparently) but forward the ticket.

Comment

happened 2 me last time i used money on this game 2

Comment

There is no a GM in Crystal Saga - Welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by j3r0m3 View Post
                      File a ticket, then send me a message with the ticket number so I can forward it.
                      internet sensation

Comment

And if there is, they do NOT care about us. but if you need a second account(best idea) make one. no one cares
                        My SWORD?! WHY WOULD I WASTE MY SWORD'S EDGE ON YOU!?! I'LL KILL YA WITH MY BARE HANDS! ~Myself

Server ~ S10 Starglade~
                        Character ~ I'm never telling~
                        Guild ~ That would institute telling~
                        Class ~ You never learn, do you? ~

Comment

well you have been in world chat spamming for days trading toon for another...

Comment

That same thing happened 2 me someone hacked me nd changed my char pass lock but if u file a ticket R2 will surely help u like they helped me

Comment

Working...
                            X