mounts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mounts

i got to say this i have asked over and over where do you get mounts . im new at this game. think they need to be nicer and less rude . thank you

Welcome to the game then young adventurer!

There's a wide variety of mounts in here really. Some are battle mounts, which you can ride while engaged in battle, and some are just... Mounts. But I'll go to the basics for you. The first mount you would probably receive is the baby turtle mount. By going through your quests you can receive it for free, or buy from the miscellaneous vendor at Starglade for 1 gold.
    This fellow right here:

You can upgrade your mount by using "Mount Upgrade Tokens", which can be farmed from dungeons, or bought from other players.
    Last edited by VicZar; 01-12-2014, 11:45 PM.

Useless
    ...but actually does something like stalk every word you post
    Forum-cleaner

This moderator is unreliable, I'm serious

Comment

the baby turtle mount is so cute

Comment

Mounts are also occasionally sold in Fate Shop, which requires crystals to purchase. :3

Comment

but how about if i am not cashier player? and i dont have gold and the players dont want to help me farm in dungeon and they dont want to lend me money or give me free mount upgrade token?
          CRYSTAL SAGA
          BOLOB
          LEVEL 89

Comment

Originally posted by R22337209 View Post
            but how about if i am not cashier player? and i dont have gold and the players dont want to help me farm in dungeon and they dont want to lend me money or give me free mount upgrade token?
            Work for it damn it! You can't expect players to hand you everything in a silver platter. I'm so tired of new players begging other players for stuff and get run through dungeons without no effort at all. I used to bring new people with me in dungeon runs but it only teaches them to be lazy and they expect you to give more to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Balanova View Post
              Work for it damn it! You can't expect players to hand you everything in a silver platter. I'm so tired of new players begging other players for stuff and get run through dungeons without no effort at all. I used to bring new people with me in dungeon runs but it only teaches them to be lazy and they expect you to give more to them.
              IKR.... I often see lines like "how am I supposed to run a dungeon/ladder/TG/etc without buff?"
              "but I die when i do -fill in a event/location-"
              "but I take forever to farm HW/gold/other items myself"
              I'm thinking to myself well we all went through it in the past and back then we didn't have buff, we didn't get free stuffs, and we didn't get free pass through dungeons and events.

I've even once had someone swear and call me selfish because I disbanded the ladder party at floor 70 rather than take someone to ladder 75. "I need ladder 75 to level up" 4 people in the ladder didn't need any exp, and soloing he wouldn't even get to floor 10, we took him for free to ladder 70 and they swear at us?? o.o Why can't people be little bit more thankful...

Anyways back to the topic, I suggest you follow through the main story line quest and you get 2 free quests, and you get another one from optional quest at lv 43...
              (S56)TpstT
              A weird and noob priest with an emerald socket
              ♫ Lv1 mortal, 1 matk, 1(0%) def, 1 heal, baby turtle muahahahaha :p who cares about stat just have fun ♪
              come visit ;)

Comment

This is an online mmo so you are not meant to "finish it" in a few hours of gaming. Play the game and do the Quests to open up more ingame mounts. Run dungeons to obtain items to upgrade these mounts.

Remember you are going to rebirth twice over, so for 3 times ingame you will be level 1 @-@. This means you should be happy gathering Pristine Etheral / Demoni / Bloodforge Shards to make a nice outfit to help you on your way, or collect badges and honour to make PvP gears. Then as you level to your first rebirth you will gain Mount Upgrade Tokens and Epic Shards so when you do Rebirth, life is so much easier.

When you look at this game, to play unassisted you would really need to be level 45+ to solo run Nightmare Revenants Vault in order to Harvest Epic Etheral Shards, which as a Catch-22 > are useless in a short period of time because you will be entering bloodforge armour stage (unless you decide to stay under level 50 for ages, which i doubt). So the epic should be saved up for a later rebirth.

Epic Shards are rare but it is so annoying when players scream for sales and offer minute prices, same goes for MuTs and Heroic Wings. At one point these would be expensive in players shops, but the older the server the more players who's level is beyond the need for HW and MuTs, so the price drops dramatically. If you want these then play the game, pick up monster drops etc and make gold then buy them.

So go get you first mount - The Turtle, then at around level 20 The Squirrel and then at level 45 The BattleHorse, just because it seems everyone is riding a bear or higher does mean you have to join them.

Comment

Originally posted by TpstT View Post
                  I'm thinking to myself well we all went through it in the past and back then we didn't have buff, we didn't get free stuffs, and we didn't get free pass through dungeons and events.
                  Truuuuuuth. ^^^^^ New players these days have it easy with the abundance of items (and priests) hanging around.

Anyways, it's possible to advance without becoming a beggar/dependent on priests for buffs; you just have to be willing to put in time, be patient with your toon, and make friends along the way who can help you. Carry your workload and don't expect to receive free items; no one is obligated (nor should they be expected) to shower you with freebies.

Comment

i got strong thanks to my guild i did guild stuff to help get it lv and they reward me with items i needed or took me on runs if you want stuff you have to do some kind of work to get them in my guild if you do quest to help it lv up i give hw or mounts ect

Comment

Working...
                    X