[Re-make] Guide to rare pets!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Re-make] Guide to rare pets!

Ever wondered how people, such as cashers, get those rare pets you see everyday? Then you've clicked on to the right place! I'll be telling you all rare pets such as The Fire lord and and all the others. First of all i'll be taking about the morphed pets first as they are considered a BIT rare.

Morphed Pets

What are morphed pets you ask? Well they are another version of a normal pet (see well below the thread )

The only way you can get morphed pets are by morphing them using MC or kill alot of normal versions untill you kill about 3 baby's and either wait for a morphed to spawn or continue on killing. I would not suggest you to use MC and upgrade any normal wild pets. It would me a waste.

Egg hatched Pets

These kind of pets are the best ones you'll ever come across on. I will tell you how many eggs you will need to succesfully hatch said egg and how many they cost each.

Baby Angel

Each would cost about 3-4g each. Depending who u are buying from. It`would take about 1-10 tries to succesfully hatch one. It is a Offensive (magic) pet.

Baby Demon

Each would cost the same as angel. It would take 1-12 tries to hatch one. Its a offensive (physical) pet.

Teeka

Each wouldcost 4-5g each. It wouLd take about 1-22 tries to hatch one. Also Morphed Vulture is almost the same as a Teeka.Keep that in mind. its a supporter pet.

FIRE LORD!

It would cost about 10g each. Its the most powerful pet of them all,along with Burning Angel and Demon king. it take`s about 80-100 eggs to hatch one. Prepare to spend alot of gold :P Its a balanced type pet

Well that concluds this guide. See ya
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Virminn; 09-08-2012, 07:03 AM.
    CS character name:Fane
    Class:Blood Priest
    Server:[S51] Cimmerian Woodlands
    Lvl: 44+
    Plane:Mortal
    Guild:Fatality, lvl 6+
    Guild Master: Femy
    Pets: Baby Angel

-the price of the fire lord eggs is depend on your server, in our server its price 20-40g each
    -the hatch rate is depend on your luck, i get my baby demon and angel 1-10 eggs (via green dragon coin)
    IGN: xSpade
    Server: zensho Island
    Class/Job: rogue

Comment

hmm...mostly in my server is 10g....but i'll keep that in mind
      CS character name:Fane
      Class:Blood Priest
      Server:[S51] Cimmerian Woodlands
      Lvl: 44+
      Plane:Mortal
      Guild:Fatality, lvl 6+
      Guild Master: Femy
      Pets: Baby Angel

Comment

know about how many times it takes to make a super angel? ive tried over 11 times n only 6 stars sucks n mc are 10-15g in my server

Comment

Originally posted by chocolatepie25 View Post
          know about how many times it takes to make a super angel? ive tried over 11 times n only 6 stars sucks n mc are 10-15g in my server
          A Super Angel/Super Demon, at average, successfully morphs around 9 3/4 stars, unless your luck says otherwise.

Comment

I would have absolutely no problem spending close to 10g for a Fire Lord egg. My server is full of cheapskates and sells the eggs for close to 1 diamond (platinum) (more or less depending on the "season"). I've tried close to 80 eggs now and no luck. I am also tired of reading posts about people saying "reh. Its is a RARE pet get over it" or "depends on your luck". This, in my opinion, is utterly ** and a waste of my time.

I've been an advent player of Crystal Saga for two years and this pet (Fire Lord) hatch rate is the most bologna thing I have come across. No real complaints about anything else.
            (S1)iggyfufu

Aurora Point

Eidolon 150

Nothing Special

Comment

Your guide has prices that greatly change per server. You should NOT ever put prices that aren't fixed by the game itself.

For example on my server:
              baby angel, baby demon eggs: 20g. Players that are patient just wait to get bound versions from green dragon coins.
              teeka: on my server, teeka eggs are never sold but if they were they'd probably be around 40g each. People get them from trove typically.
              firelord: on my server, 60g-1p. There just aren't enough people selling them to keep the price down.

And that is why you should NEVER put player prices on a guide. You'll end up confusing any new player who is in a more expensive server and is wondering why the prices are different.
              (S14)Squintina
              LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
              LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

***??!!!! baby angel and demon are 10g each in my server... and FL eggs is 1platinum and 20gold ***??!!!!!!

he's right.. never put the prices on a guide
                Last edited by MemoryLane; 09-06-2013, 02:54 AM. Reason: Merged posts

Comment

1p-1.10p is what it costs in ours .-.
                  'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Working...
                  X