Ladder

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladder

sorry in advance only been playing for four days so noob how do I start to use Ladder I HAVE TELE TO TREE OF LIFE then I accepted Appretice ladder but how do you start I HAVE LOOKED EVERYWHERE I cant see where I go to start please could someone help I feel such a noob also how can I get more exp now reached lv 40 and the quests seem to only go a little waly then stop to you reach next level thanks for your help guys/girls

Welcome to the game

The quest you collected is one of several that require collecting various ladder gems that drop from mobs throughout Crystal Ladder.

To enter Ladder, create a party, dismount and click on Enter the Crystal Ladder. (It's best with a full party, as you won't get very far on your own)
    Click image for larger version

Name:	cscl.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	41.2 KB
ID:	1679839

Once you enter, you'll be invisible until you move. Once you move, all the mobs will run after you, so be prepared. AFK mode works in here, if needed.

Don't forget to run back to Ardhon to collect your reward after you're done.

Good luck
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Thanks for the help I understand it now cheers

Comment

You can get more exp by traveling farther, and you automatically get more per level the higher YOUR lvl is,btw.
        My SWORD?! WHY WOULD I WASTE MY SWORD'S EDGE ON YOU!?! I'LL KILL YA WITH MY BARE HANDS! ~Myself

Server ~ S10 Starglade~
        Character ~ I'm never telling~
        Guild ~ That would institute telling~
        Class ~ You never learn, do you? ~

Comment

welcome to the game, for more exp u can do blessed bath, training grounds and redemption quests( probably u will need to enter in party) gl
          Game:Crystal Saga
          Server: (S29)The Molten Higlands
          Class: Mage
          Plane:Eidolon
          Lv:160+
          Guild: The Spartans
          Beast Soul: lv1 red soul
          Honor: Emperor
          Tenets: maxed

Comment

Once you enter, you'll be invisible until you move. Once you move, all the mobs will run after you, so be prepared. AFK mode works in here, if needed.

Don't forget to run back to Ardhon to collect your reward after you're done.

Good luck [/QUOTE]

1 min invisible after that they can see you and start to atk

Comment

Working...
            X