bug maybe

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bug maybe

is it me or the shadow rush skill is bugged, yes i go stealth and stun but it doesnt appear the stars circling on top of the boss head im kinda confused right now
    Ign:nightshroud
    Server: Sukemo Bluff
    Class:Rogue
    Level:Eid lvl 14x
    Guild:Titans

Never regret anything, because at one time it was exactly what you always wanted

You should rely whatever sparks you have inside

guides:

lots of shadow rogue skills constantly glitch out, especially in pvp areas.

Comment

yeah today i expressed that ... in gotor ... it didn't work .. not stun effect ... kinda weird huh? but until u bring a video ... no one will believe so plz provide us with one

Comment

ive noticed b4 it dont mind it much lol when u spam shadow rush shadow strike blade twist and assasin's thrust they tend 2 not work/unstealth u

Comment

my cloack is bugged in IoB i use it and nothing....

Comment

agreed, I am an avid rouge player. There has been glitches with skills as of lately. Not just skill sometimes I don't receive buffs when the buffer is right next to me. Cloak skills aren't cloaking at times. From stealth to restealth sometimes make u visible. Been a little glitchy lately, but that could be due to connection speed and other related issues. I will try and clear computer and reset modems and see if connectivity is better.

Comment

Originally posted by Zenzibar View Post
              yeah today i expressed that ... in gotor ... it didn't work .. not stun effect ... kinda weird huh? but until u bring a video ... no one will believe so plz provide us with one
              i have already provided a video. i will show it to you people. youll notice in this video all my skills are being used, but nothing is happening. no "miss" or "35763" in yellow text, just red numbers representing dmg received and the odd "dodge". what has been done NOTHING! yaaaay wtg idiots!

Comment

no just a video to prove stun does not work in pvp ... thats all we need
                also we need a mod. to see this video if its exist
                later they will say .... oh video and pictures are not enough. we need 3D presentation

Comment

its kinda weird i cant even stand a lil longer inside hs now the stun is bugged out...... @_____________@
                  Ign:nightshroud
                  Server: Sukemo Bluff
                  Class:Rogue
                  Level:Eid lvl 14x
                  Guild:Titans

Never regret anything, because at one time it was exactly what you always wanted

You should rely whatever sparks you have inside

guides:

Comment

Working...
                  X