Dragon Sword

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon Sword

Actually what's the use of dragon sword? i have plenty of them, and i dont know how and what will happened if i used it. somebody please tell me

Rama_Yamada,

Fantastic consumable weapon.

Comment

legendary weapon, can make ur level easily if you used wisely
      IGN: xSpade
      Server: zensho Island
      Class/Job: rogue

Comment

can be specific please? i got the 6 hours and 3 hours duration, whats the differences between them except the duration, please

Comment

There is no difference between the Dragon swords in the packs and the Dragon sword you get from going to Dragonspine and winning the 24 hour version, except that the packs can be opened when you want to and the Dragonspine one starts its countdown timer immediately.

If you 'use' a pack that contains a Dragon sword (by double clicking on it), you will obtain a Dragon sword and the countdown timer starts on it, whether you equip it or not. You'll want to do this when you know you'll be online for the entire duration, as the timer continues even when offline.

For specific stats on a Dragon sword, you can view the day's winners of Dragonspine, and I'm sure your world chat would not mind helping you find that.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Thats great if you have lots. you can take advantage of it in dungeons, leveling up, seng . etc :3

Comment

It's a rare Weapon ... You will have a good att Points using it ...
              IGN: HaRuki024
              LEVEL: 53
              SERVER: (44)PSYCHODELICA
              CLASS: HOLY PRIEST
              GUILD: (44)TFoxHoundT
              PET: BONE DRAGON - BABY DEMON

"Death to those who stands in my way"

Comment

its a sword of myth to us low levels/ unlucky players O.O lol
                Anima Archangeli Dictus

For some pointers on Guild management/ participation, see my guide

Comment

Working...
                X