Tenets to OP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tenets to OP

The tenets are to OP. Please make something so you can get POW easier (farming) or make some restriction on it... Like you shouldn't be able to be OP at level 50

i must agree......certain servers, these people are just owning in seng....like 2 shotting towers and such :P
    make it balanced or something

Comment

i agree too, only because these idiots put a limit on fruit consumption. but no problem if u wanna spend $1500 in a day on tenets. wheres the logic in that? moronsssss

Comment

Money logic, unfortunately. ;p

Comment

Originally posted by puppetbomber View Post
          Money logic, unfortunately. ;p
          agreed, but as said before in topic. Making it a farmable substance will help equal out the player advantages, only leaving the cashers with a large head start. Can be gained in events such as delivery or 20 long boring daily hunts. But in all reality these methods don't come close to the power of cashing. Making events im sure will be in the future. In addition there needs to be a better way to farm either wisdom points or actually obtaining pow or gpow on a daily basis. Im sure this will continue to be an interesting topic.

Comment

Originally posted by Jabus View Post
            agreed, but as said before in topic. Making it a farmable substance will help equal out the player advantages, only leaving the cashers with a large head start. Can be gained in events such as delivery or 20 long boring daily hunts. But in all reality these methods don't come close to the power of cashing. Making events im sure will be in the future. In addition there needs to be a better way to farm either wisdom points or actually obtaining pow or gpow on a daily basis. Im sure this will continue to be an interesting topic.
            Unfortunately, this will never happen, R2 is basically putting profits before player satisfaction.... They do not care about non-cashers.... They are losing players everyday, but still do nothing about it... They know people are leaving R2 for the simple fact that non-cashers will never be able to keep up now... Think about it, almost every system added in the past year-and-a-half have been mostly for cashers benefit... That should give you a hint as to how little they care about non-cashers.... Sorry, but that's how the original was too, money rules this world, and this game proves it!!!
            Game:Crystal Saga
            Server:S58 Holorn Cliff
            IGN:S58-AquaShock
            Level: 198-Eidolon
            Class: Knight
            Guild: (S6)Insidious

"Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution"
            -Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Beepuddylan View Post
              Unfortunately, this will never happen, R2 is basically putting profits before player satisfaction.... They do not care about non-cashers.... They are losing players everyday, but still do nothing about it... They know people are leaving R2 for the simple fact that non-cashers will never be able to keep up now... Think about it, almost every system added in the past year-and-a-half have been mostly for cashers benefit... That should give you a hint as to how little they care about non-cashers.... Sorry, but that's how the original was too, money rules this world, and this game proves it!!!
              As a wise friend said to me, "its all becoming pve anyway" could be true. I still enjoy the game, grab a friend and enjoy the time instead of dwelling on the pain.

Comment

the cash user wont agree on this,
                IGN: xSpade
                Server: zensho Island
                Class/Job: rogue

Comment

LOL now ppl is arguing about cashers .... thats the subject i talked about it alot .... and they told me .. (if you don't like the game leave it)
                  so guys please there are many versions of crystal saga supported by many . there are versions does not contain tenets and even with cool mounts and different events.
                  just give it a try if u like them leave this one.
                  -__- just an advice.
                  again this game is free to play, cash to win.

Comment

Originally posted by Zenzibar View Post
                    LOL now ppl is arguing about cashers .... thats the subject i talked about it alot .... and they told me .. (if you don't like the game leave it)
                    so guys please there are many versions of crystal saga supported by many . there are versions does not contain tenets and even with cool mounts and different events.
                    just give it a try if u like them leave this one.
                    -__- just an advice.
                    again this game is free to play, cash to win.
                    Cash to win? I've seen many succesful noncasher, so you sir, are a part of the dumbmasses society
                    Dumbmasses ;

A term for the majority of people who willfully stay ignorant and follow the prevailing sentiment on a wide variety of issues. Those who can't think for themselves. A perfect compliment or synonym for Sheeple.
                    >>> <<<

Comment

Cashers cash to beat some butt and stay ahead of the masses. It's why we cash. Non cashers an still be op with hundreds of alts, constant farming and other methods. Cashing is just easier.

Game: Crystal Saga
                      Char name : (K1)Azaleic

Level : 150 Eido
                      _________
                      Game : Monkey King Online
                      Name: Azaleic
                      Level : 90
                      Server: [S31] Hall of Frost
                      BR:135115

Comment

Tenets are one of very few things which noncashers can do... and you WHINES?
                        Are you stupid?
                        Ohh wait, you are one of the cashers, of course... you should just keep your mouth shut <_<

Tenets are great, takes a long time to upgrade but at least a noncasher can do it... which are super for me who aren't so stupid as to put money on a pixelated game.
                        This game doesn't pay my bills, nor food... it's here for my amusement, is all.
                        Server: (S45)Exenden Realm
                        Name: Lunaria
                        Class: Fire Mage
                        Plane: Eidolon
                        Level: 125+
                        Guild: TheDarkness (Leader)
                        Honor Rank: Emperor
                        Mount: Super Jiyaori
                        Wings: Ultimate Demon Lord +5
                        Weapon: Perfect Fragarach Orb II +8 (Fused with lvl 121 orb)
                        Husband: (S50)Buldozeris00
                        Pet: Guardian Angel +13, Emperor Demon +13, Super Angel +13, Ultrasaurus Rex +13, Dragon Boxer +13, Fire Lord + Morphed Phoenix

“It’s too bad that stupidity isn’t painful.” ― Anton Szandor LaVey

Comment

If they could make getting wisdom easier, that would be great.
                          Character name: S61 YG
                          Class: Shadow Rogue
                          Plane: Eidolon Lv.50
                          Guild: Evil
                          Soul: 700
                          Major Pets: Super Demon, Teeka and Megasaurus.
                          Mount :Gorrila Titan

Comment

lol a non Cashers can buy pow just do free cryastals play a video then go back to playing the game and with the points syster you can get more pow right now that y free cryastals are their i a non Cashers and my tents is lv 4 all most 5 thanks to free cryastals

Comment

I'm with rextec, some of the best players spend large amounts of time on game or with afk set up and they do just fine...but still...i miss having a sengolia where the battle doesn't glitch and report that its ended before it starts...then we realize it was just the first message lagging because of all the shiny stuff on the screen...
                              My SWORD?! WHY WOULD I WASTE MY SWORD'S EDGE ON YOU!?! I'LL KILL YA WITH MY BARE HANDS! ~Myself

Server ~ S10 Starglade~
                              Character ~ I'm never telling~
                              Guild ~ That would institute telling~
                              Class ~ You never learn, do you? ~

Comment

Working...
                              X