Dafuq Fail ..??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dafuq Fail ..??

Help It Always Fail .. I Already cleared the history and cache.. !!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	as.png
Views:	1
Size:	544.3 KB
ID:	1744001

Did u clear cookies too, and maybe try restart router/modem could help .

Comment

i already did it.. still didnt work

Comment

Try another browser if it still doesnt work then that means there is something wrong with your computer trust me i've been there

Comment

try to scan your computer with anti virus, then after that try to on/off the anti virus
          IGN: xSpade
          Server: zensho Island
          Class/Job: rogue

Comment

done thanks for thee help )

Comment

takes like 12 relogs but i can get thru in about a hour tops

Comment

You might also want to check your firewall and make sure that it is not blocking your flash player. That has happened to me before. Also go to speedtest.net and check your connection speed when you are having issues logging in. Either you might not have sufficient bandwidth during those times (or at all) or like was already suggested, it could be your computer itself having an issue.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

I got the same problem from several computers and several different internet connection (work, school, home, etc.) without any other connection problems. Also tried different browsers. It is not a constant problem but happens again and again. Very annoying, since a week or two.

Comment

Working...
                  X