Can you answer? please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you answer? please

If my guild is 6+ i can have 3 assistant guild master or AGM ?

You can only have 2 AGMs, rank numbers are not affected by guild level

Comment

it would be nice though if they were...but they're not. youre limited to the same nuber of officers, AGMs, and everything else with rank. although to be honest, filling all of those positions would take a pretty big guildaka a high lvl one, so i wouldn't worry about it for now.
      My SWORD?! WHY WOULD I WASTE MY SWORD'S EDGE ON YOU!?! I'LL KILL YA WITH MY BARE HANDS! ~Myself

Server ~ S10 Starglade~
      Character ~ I'm never telling~
      Guild ~ That would institute telling~
      Class ~ You never learn, do you? ~

Comment

usually ppl make some noobish or normal toon as GM for a guild, where more than 5 members know the username and password , in case of the the TopDog of the guild is not exist , someone else will login and activate the guild exp or global exp of they are already a land owners.
        but due to the terms of R2 , piloting is illegal ..... but 24/7 toons are piloted regularity and mods does not care. saying reporting piloting require SS or Video.... how ? should i sneak into his house and record him with my phone?
        nvm...

Comment

Originally posted by Zenzibar View Post
          usually ppl make some noobish or normal toon as GM for a guild, where more than 5 members know the username and password , in case of the the TopDog of the guild is not exist , someone else will login and activate the guild exp or global exp of they are already a land owners.
          but due to the terms of R2 , piloting is illegal ..... but 24/7 toons are piloted regularity and mods does not care. saying reporting piloting require SS or Video.... how ? should i sneak into his house and record him with my phone?
          nvm...
          hahahahahahahah they can look at the god damn ip address theyre just being lazy and ****** with ur head.

Comment

Originally posted by KongolLOD View Post
            hahahahahahahah they can look at the god damn ip address theyre just being lazy and ****** with ur head.
            and yet the piloting continues...hell, its almost encouraged, considering that its one of the only ways people can keep up with cashers...
            My SWORD?! WHY WOULD I WASTE MY SWORD'S EDGE ON YOU!?! I'LL KILL YA WITH MY BARE HANDS! ~Myself

Server ~ S10 Starglade~
            Character ~ I'm never telling~
            Guild ~ That would institute telling~
            Class ~ You never learn, do you? ~

Comment

they also encourage those pilots to steal from the person theyre piloting. r2 will even protect the thief for doing so. then r2 will threaten the person that got robbed that they will ban their account. how crooked is this company lmao

Comment

No, a guild can have 1 GM, 2 AGM and guild level dont increase the number of position numbers.
                Character name: S61 YG
                Class: Shadow Rogue
                Plane: Eidolon Lv.50
                Guild: Evil
                Soul: 700
                Major Pets: Super Demon, Teeka and Megasaurus.
                Mount :Gorrila Titan

Comment

Originally posted by KongolLOD View Post
                  yes i agree , go watch my channel for how many piloting evidence and BOTs
                  none traced their IP address, and if u report the piloted toon. only the piloted toon will be banned for 1 month . not the pilot main toon
                  if there is tracing for IP , these ppl never figured out how. so keep ur knowledge for yourself
                  and am not encouraging for piloting at any state , because its illegal

Comment

Working...
                  X