Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GM? its about the prices... its a supply and demand... so much gold ar stocked.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GM? its about the prices... its a supply and demand... so much gold ar stocked.

the prices is so HIGH now... NEWBIES are having trouble buying stuff that are way too Expensive... and so more newbies lose HOPE in becoming strong...

the solution to lower prices... is bring back Gmutt event.... to bring down the prices GM's.... and also cashiers would have reasons to buy stuff... cause of cheaper prices for all.... its a WIN=WIN
    situation GM.... please consider...

Spamming it on 2 accounts? Someone ban that whiner thank you ^-^
    LEARN TO SPELL PEOPLE,ITS ROGUE NOT ROUGE D:<

Comment

blah blah blah GMUT here and GMUT that.... stop posting about GMUT event threads.... there's a permanent one

Comment

Originally posted by Rolltide222 View Post
        blah blah blah GMUT here and GMUT that.... stop posting about GMUT event threads.... there's a permanent one
        its true

Comment

when i started wings where 2g normal muts1g so dont tell me about high prices.

Comment

Originally posted by mijkol View Post
            when i started wings where 2g normal muts1g so dont tell me about high prices.

-_______________________-

Comment

so now how can newbies catch up to be strong with u losers.... making it harder for them??? u dont want a challenge cause ur all weak.... But i want a challenge. i want noobs to be stronger. to have a challenge on PVP.... dpnt cooment losers...

Comment

you need to wait stop posting about gmuts event-_-
                if you have a Problem send a ticket

Comment

lol he use multiple accounts to whining ...

Comment

gm cant do anything about prices on items, it depends on your server if they sell the items in low price,
                    about the gmuts event, theres a event mount extravaganza and its permanent
                    IGN: xSpade
                    Server: zensho Island
                    Class/Job: rogue

Comment

NO pain, NO gain..-_-

There are no shortcuts here...even the strong players experienced that...guess what they didnt complain...and still come out strong...just stop whining you baby...
                      IGN: DNraVen
                      Server: Plethuran Plains
                      Class: Hybrind AM
                      Guild: elysium
                      PET: Super Demon and Teeka

Comment

newbie can buy mut at low price then sell the GMUT at hi price, easy gold.

Comment

Working...
                        X