[Guide] Easy Way to Overcome ISP Issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Guide] Easy Way to Overcome ISP Issues

Often times, R2 is not usually at fault for us being unable to connect to the game. So when you are unable to connect to the game, before you even scream in tickets and forums why not try out this easy method.

For ISP issues, the one and only way out of this is to proxy. The easiest way is to download this really nice software called Hotspot Shield. All you gotta do is download it and connect and voila! The downside of this software, though, is that every time you open a new tab/window, an add on top of the browser appears. You can just click to close it but it feels annoying to me for some reason. To completely get rid of that you need to get the premium version which costs money and I don't find it worth it at all =/.

Hotspot Shield download link : http://download.cnet.com/hotspot-shield/

For people who prefers the traditional method of changing the proxy server of your browser itself, I never really understood how but there are pretty good guides out there in the internet. But they require you to actually find a 'working' proxy server. (too much fuss for me)

Any new ways I find will be updated here. For the mean time, Hotspot Shield is still the easiest solution for me =)

This is my first guide ever >< feel free to tell me if I made any mistakes.
    Sorry if my english is kinda messy :P not a native english speaker.
    Have a good day and have fun playing.
    Last edited by MsBlackRabbit; 01-25-2014, 10:48 PM. Reason: added download link
    IGN: Rin
    Server: (S18) Shrine of Khitar
    Class: Ranger

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    A Bruise is Not a Tattoo

Originally posted by MsBlackRabbit View Post
    Often times, R2 is not usually at fault for us being unable to connect to the game. So when you are unable to connect to the game, before you even scream in tickets and forums why not try out this easy method.

For ISP issues, the one and only way out of this is to proxy. The easiest way is to download this really nice software called Hotspot Shield. All you gotta do is download it and connect and voila! The downside of this software, though, is that every time you open a new tab/window, an add on top of the browser appears. You can just click to close it but it feels annoying to me for some reason. To completely get rid of that you need to get the premium version which costs money and I don't find it worth it at all =/.

For people who prefers the traditional method of changing the proxy server of your browser itself, I never really understood how but there are pretty good guides out there in the internet. But they require you to actually find a 'working' proxy server. (too much fuss for me)

Any new ways I find will be updated here. For the mean time, Hotspot Shield is still the easiest solution for me =)

nice share.. me too used HS
    IGN : Tama
    Server : s60 Exigentbluff
    Job : Priest hybrid
    Guild : MerahPutih

Comment

lol u speak better english than quite a few people i know that can only speak english. just sayin.

Comment

Was trying it till just now. Not bad and pretty normal but honestly i found it kinda annoying, especially the fact that eyesore ads always appear upon changing tabs. And for some reason it reduced the screen width for few mm. While not affecting the gameplay, it looked kinda jarring for my poor eyes. Oh well, back to VPN, my initial method then.

Anyway, thanks for the guide.

(Mau ngomong pake bahasa Indonesia tapi kok kurang sreg)

Comment

Originally posted by MsBlackRabbit View Post

saya mau bertanya saya menggunakan smartfren tapi setelah login dan klik server lalu pas di loading mau ke karakter itu terjadi eror dan akhirnya saya gak bisa bermain ,itu kenapa ?dan gimana solusinya ?

Comment

saya juga kaya gitu ._. pas loading karakter gabisa

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceKuja View Post
              lol u speak better english than quite a few people i know that can only speak english. just sayin.
              lmao thanks :P

Originally posted by Banjardowo View Post
              Was trying it till just now. Not bad and pretty normal but honestly i found it kinda annoying, especially the fact that eyesore ads always appear upon changing tabs. And for some reason it reduced the screen width for few mm. While not affecting the gameplay, it looked kinda jarring for my poor eyes. Oh well, back to VPN, my initial method then.

Anyway, thanks for the guide.

(Mau ngomong pake bahasa Indonesia tapi kok kurang sreg)
              Well its just a temporary solution till the problem gets fix so I don't mind the ads too much.
              You might wanne teach me how to use your method one day :P

Gw juga kalo di forum mau ngomong Indo jadi aneh :P

Originally posted by pevitaa View Post
              saya mau bertanya saya menggunakan smartfren tapi setelah login dan klik server lalu pas di loading mau ke karakter itu terjadi eror dan akhirnya saya gak bisa bermain ,itu kenapa ?dan gimana solusinya ?
              Download aja Hotspot Shield itu.. install n connect terus bisa main.
              Last edited by MsBlackRabbit; 01-24-2014, 10:34 PM.

(\__/)
              (='.'=)
              A Bruise is Not a Tattoo

Comment

test tes tes

Comment

GM nya bego bangket..
                  Ga becus ngeLoLanya..
                  Server baru aja terus diriLis..
                  Dari bug nyampe ga bisa Log in selaLu aja terjadi..
                  Dipake buat main game Lain bisa tapi buat main cs susah..
                  GobLok tuh kaya gitu terus penyakitnya..
                  STUPID VERY..

Comment

Originally posted by pevitaa View Post
                    sama kaya gw gan

Comment

ni problem login button emang bikin semua orang susah aja -_- SUEK BENER... G.M nya lama bener ngeresponsnya. GW JEDODIN LOH!!

Comment

Originally posted by edopn17 View Post
                        ni problem login button emang bikin semua orang susah aja -_- SUEK BENER... G.M nya lama bener ngeresponsnya. GW JEDODIN LOH!!
                        Originally posted by Riera View Post
                        GM nya bego bangket..
                        Ga becus ngeLoLanya..
                        Server baru aja terus diriLis..
                        Dari bug nyampe ga bisa Log in selaLu aja terjadi..
                        Dipake buat main game Lain bisa tapi buat main cs susah..
                        GobLok tuh kaya gitu terus penyakitnya..
                        STUPID VERY..

Mohon Agan" sekalian dicoba dulu.. di download dan install Hotspot Shieldnya terus di connect sebelum marah marah di threadnya =)
                        Last edited by MsBlackRabbit; 01-25-2014, 05:55 AM.

(\__/)
                        (='.'=)
                        A Bruise is Not a Tattoo

Comment

Mari kita pensi ramai-ramai

Comment

gua pake modem smartfren dan menggunakan HSS ,tapi koneksinya gak bagus T.T lebih nyaman waktu sebelum pake HSS .ada recomended buat pake proxy lain gk ?

Comment

Originally posted by castorawe View Post
                              gua pake modem smartfren dan menggunakan HSS ,tapi koneksinya gak bagus T.T lebih nyaman waktu sebelum pake HSS .ada recomended buat pake proxy lain gk ?
                              Biasa kalo pake proxy apapun memang bakal lebih lamban.. tp boleh coba google aja cara manualnya..

Comment

Working...
                              X