Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• plz gm ban tuglaks

he scam my character

File a ticket and provide as much information (Screenshots would be more helpful) as you can.

Useless
    ...but actually does something like stalk every word you post
    Forum-cleaner

This moderator is unreliable, I'm serious

Comment

i think mods or gm or whoever... should search the forum for tuglaks.... i bet youll see his name a few times in threads relating to scamming. hes scammed at least a dozen (not so brilliant) players on s35-53, and ppl are spamming tuglaks is a scammer as often as mmo spams their ad. i understand that they want screenshots to prove these claims but after so many people say ive been scammed by this individual, i think that really says something. and to be rather blunt, im sick of hearing people wine and cry about being scammed by tuglaks every week, and sadly my ignore list is full to its limit with idiots so i have to deal with it. r2 please do something about it so i can play in peace. (and no he didnt scam me)

Comment

well if people have a proofe of the scamm gms will ban him but if they dont have noone can do anythin
        Game:Crystal Saga
        Server: (S29)The Molten Higlands
        Class: Mage
        Plane:Eidolon
        Lv:160+
        Guild: The Spartans
        Beast Soul: lv1 red soul
        Honor: Emperor
        Tenets: maxed

Comment

Please, I send R2 screenshots of people trading games items for real money, people selling their accounts, people admitting to buying the account they are playing, people spamming chat channels about buying mol/ugc/ect.. and they don't do anything about it. So, chances are that even with proof, there is a 99.99999999999999999% chance that nothing will be done.

Comment

plis help me i cannot load server its black screen cannot play the game

Comment

Originally posted by afwazaq View Post
              well if people have a proofe of the scamm gms will ban him but if they dont have noone can do anythin
              Not always the case. I know a couple players who were violating ToS, reported with proof, and either they got a slap on the wrist or received no consequences.

Comment

Originally posted by plataneil View Post
                he scam my character
                i reported glitchers, and game fault abusers. (with videos) ..... and no one took any step against them,,,
                u want them to act to a scammer?

i think they need a personal confession with signature of the scammer or the glitcher with 3D video and free 3D glasses in order to take an action

(try to report someone sells stuff for money ,,, and next day he will get banned)
                (try to ban someone who usually ".........." . ehm ehm ,,,, because he do delivery glitch and never die and kill everyone ) .... and they act like a wind passed from their side

and i dare any mod here to say NO .... i dare them ,,,, if they want i can give them videos in this thread right away links to youtube so everyone can watch ...

dude simply don't trust anyone and enjoy the game, and what u lost because of scam , just forget it play more hours u will get it back

and anyone else who is non mod {buttress** will put his nose in and try to act so cute by making me a liar..... i'll respond harshly on him because i have evidences
                Last edited by Zenzibar; 01-26-2014, 02:28 PM.

Comment

r2 wont do anything youre 100% right about that. i get over $3000 worth of stuff stolen and they do absolutely nothing. they even protect the identity of the per who stole my stuff. so that means that not only is that behavior allowed, its encouraged by r2games to steal everything and anything from someone if u can get ur hands on their log in info. their logic is that ppl will spend more cash to recover what they lost, instead of replacing these literally worthless virtual items and banning the person committing offenses. so just keep that in mind while u play, make friends with ppl, earn their trust, pilot their toon and rob everything they have and r2 will protect you. sounds like a good deal to me, who needs a pilot?

Comment

Originally posted by NotoriousInfamy View Post
                    i think mods or gm or whoever... should search the forum for tuglaks.... i bet youll see his name a few times in threads relating to scamming. hes scammed at least a dozen (not so brilliant) players on s35-53, and ppl are spamming tuglaks is a scammer as often as mmo spams their ad. i understand that they want screenshots to prove these claims but after so many people say ive been scammed by this individual, i think that really says something. and to be rather blunt, im sick of hearing people wine and cry about being scammed by tuglaks every week, and sadly my ignore list is full to its limit with idiots so i have to deal with it. r2 please do something about it so i can play in peace. (and no he didnt scam me)
                    In your dreams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    R2 never will do that!

Look, R2 block in world chat ".com" word, but R2 dont block "MA LL M MO" word !!! Many times GM and moderators said "We cant stay in all server" buy R2 have a lot of R2 players for poblate a new server! Very funny !!

Comment

Working...
                    X