About my pet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About my pet

I just notice that my pet Super Angel didn't leveling up. I always do quest and also do instance dungeons (Im farming PC) . It's been like 3-5 days and It stuck at level 28 ...

Maybe your pet doesn't get enough xp to level up o-o,.
    Or you need to level up XD . :O What level are you kitozamaru? :O.
    I'm beginning to think that if someone cut me open I would bleed your name.

Comment

Im level 62 ... and its just impossible that for 3-5 days it didnt level up

Comment

Are you fighting in NM versions dungeons like vault? that's the best way to lvl a pet below 45, i get about 552 exp per kill on my lvl 41 teeka. Add a 3xexp token and that's 1.5k per kill. if youre just grinding things your lvl, then it will take a while.
        My SWORD?! WHY WOULD I WASTE MY SWORD'S EDGE ON YOU!?! I'LL KILL YA WITH MY BARE HANDS! ~Myself

Server ~ S10 Starglade~
        Character ~ I'm never telling~
        Guild ~ That would institute telling~
        Class ~ You never learn, do you? ~

Comment

Make sure you're not killing mobs that greatly exceed your pets' level. For example, if you're grinding in level 60 mobs, only you will gain exp, not your pet. So stick to something closer to the level of your pet - level 30ish mobs and as Galiant stated, the RV dungeon would do your pet some good.

Comment

Ideal exp for leveling pet would be gained if you kill mobs 10 levels above your pet's current level (given your are grinding to level the pet ). I may be wrong but by far i've seen this to be accurate. And if your planning to do dungeons well you can do vault NM/ coli Hard to get to lvl 45 and then sacrificial relics to get to higher levels and so on.
            Dont mind the questions ; my curiosity needs feeding

Character : zq_Deathstab
            Server : S33

Comment

Working...
            X