[Guide]Honor Badges and Where To Get Them

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Guide]Honor Badges and Where To Get Them

I've been asked by starting players too many times the following questions, and so I'm gonna write this guide in the off chance that they'll READ IT;

Where do I get Bronze Honor Badges?

Where do I get Silver Honor Badges?

and last but probably the most asked,

Where do I get Gold Honor Badges?

Now, the first question is the one that has the most answers because there is a lot of places you can get them.

1.)Green Dragon Hunt(All Levels,One Free Coin Daily); You have a CHANCE of receiving 1 or 2 Bronze Honor Badges every time you spin and they're on the wheel.

2.)Delivery(Level 20 AND 15 silver OR 25 Crystal Required,Once Daily); You will receive 2 Bronze Honor Badges for every time you get to a checkpoint in delivery, for a total of 8 possible Badges OR 16 if you do both the 15 silver quest AND the 25 Crystal quest. The server times for Delivery are 1300,1430,and 1830, and each event lasts thirty minutes. Visit General Khanh in Starglade at the appropriate time to receive the quest.

3.)Sengolia(Level 30 Required); You will receive badges based on A. Which team you're on and who wins, and B. Your own personal kills. If you are on the losing team, you will receive 10 bronze Honor badges. If you are on the WINNING team, you will receive 20 Bronze Honer Badges plus a SILVER Honor Badge. the Times for Sengolia are 1500 and 1900, each game lasting until one team wins or 1 hour has passed; in this case there is a TIE and neither team wins the match.

4.) Guild Resource Collection(Must be Level 20 AND in a Guild(obviously))In Guild Resource, speak to the Guild Management Officer in Starglade. Once you accept the quest, you will be put into the Guild resource battleground which is open for ALL PvP; you must collect certain numbers of items which will be scattered throughout the battleground. If you are killed while carrying these items, they have a high chance to drop from your corpse; so be prepared to start all over if you lose a fight. Times for GRC are at 0900, 1600, and 2000, each event lasting 1 hour.

5.)Wishing Well(All Levels(5 daily)) You have a CHANCE of receiving 1 or MORE Bronze Honor Badges from each toss at the wishing well; to toss, simply go to the Wishing Well in Starglade, and select the Toss Lucky Coin Option. You must have 3 Lucky Coins for the first Toss, then 6, then 9,12, and on the fifth you must have 15 Lucky Coins. You may get lucky Coins from Neratul in Renevault's Vault Level 30+ Dungeon, OR by using an Ancient Coin(which drops from elite monsters) and spending 15 silver to turn it into a Lucky Coin; to do THAT, merely double click the Ancient coin in your inventory. You have a limit of 5 tosses daily, and the required number of Coins per toss resets daily.

6.)Crypt(Level 40+, Once Daily) You will receive bronze honor Badges in Crypt depending on how far you proceed. For every 5 Floors of the crypt, you will receive Bronze Honor Badges. On Floor 5, you will receive 5 Bronze Honor Badges, on Floor 10 you will get 10, and on Floor 15 you will receive 15 AND 1 Silver Honor Badge.*WARNING, YOU MUST REVISIT THE CRYPT AMBASSADOR ON EVERY FLOOR AND CLAIM YOUR PRIZE FOR THAT FLOOR.*

Now I'll answer the second question; Silver Badges.*Note, I did say where you could find some silvers in the previous section. I'm not going to repeat those for this section.*

1.)Sengolia(again); Yes I said I was not going to repeat, but there is one more part of Sengolia that I didn't explain yet; points. Simply put, for every player you kill, and every 5 minutes you're on the field, you will get points. These points will snag you additional Silvers depending on your total. These points will RESET if you leave the battleground or if the battle is completed and THEN you leave. So you can not constantly stack points, even if you do not claim them.

2.)Red Dragon Coin; Red Dragon Coin is the next tier above green Dragon. In Red Dragon, all of the Rewards are considerably better, and you have a chance to receive Silver Honor Badges(1 or 2) from the spin IF they are on the wheel. You may get a Red Dragon Coin from the Shop OR you have a CHANCE to receive it from the Green Dragon Coin Spin.

3.) Wishing Well; You have a small CHANCE to get Silver Honor Badges from tossing Lucky Coins into the Wishing Well. *Informally I'd like to say that the chance seems higher with more tosses, but that isn't a known fact to me, just an observation.* Again, you have 5 wishes available Daily.

Now for the hardest ones to obtain, the Gold Honor Badges.

1.) Dragonspine Battleground(Level 40-60); If you WIN and get the Dragon Sword successfully out of the Battleground, then in addition to the weapon you will receive a Gold Honor Badge.Times for Dragonspine are 1400 and 1730, each event timer lasting thirty minutes. To win the event, you must have 3 open inventory spaces and survive for 3 minutes holding the Dragon Sword.

2.)Days in Vidalia Quest(Level 40+, 10 Daily); You have a CHANCE to receive a Gold Honor Badge from the REWARD PACK you receive after the completion of this quest. All quests are random and Level-Based, so I'm not going to try to tell you all the different quests. You may receive ten quests daily, and you get them from Ronna the Adventurer in Starglade OR the Tree of Life.

*NOTE, This Guide does NOT include an explanation of Honor, only the badges; YES, you can use honor badges without honor, but some of their uses are locked without certain levels of honor. HOWEVER, General Khanh's Daily exchange's for Heroic wings, Mount Upgrade Tokens, Greater MUTs, 1x Offline Experience Tokens, Ice shards and Brilliance shards are all still available to those without any honor ranking(even though you naturally obtain honor from various quests and events.

If i forgot anything, please let me know, and thank you for actually reading this!

*EDIT 1*

I did forget something; Hellstorm. Thanks weizheng23. :P

Hellstorm is a PvP battleground that opens 2130, and you can access it for ONLY 5 MINUTES AFTER IT OPENS, at the Starglade Battlemaster. It is separated into 2 areas, one for levels 30-79, and another for 80-150, each geographically similar; big squares.

For participating, you will be able to claim from the Battlemaster a participation pack that contains 12 Bronze honor badges

For winning 3rd place, you can claim a pack that carries 2 Silver Honor Badges

For winning 2nd place, you can claim a pack that contains 6 Silver Honor badges and 1 Gold Honor Badge

And last, for 1st place you can claim a pack that holds 30 Bronze Honor Badges, 15 Silver Honor Badges, and 1 Gold Honor Badge. Claim each of these packs after the battle from the Battlemaster
    Last edited by Galiant; 02-01-2014, 10:16 PM. Reason: om nom nom--oops, Edit :P
    My SWORD?! WHY WOULD I WASTE MY SWORD'S EDGE ON YOU!?! I'LL KILL YA WITH MY BARE HANDS! ~Myself

Server ~ S10 Starglade~
    Character ~ I'm never telling~
    Guild ~ That would institute telling~
    Class ~ You never learn, do you? ~

Lucky coin really could be obtain in Renevault Vault? ( copied from above, seems Ironic to type Vault after a Vault)

Oh and the best way to obtain tons of silver and gold and honor is hellstorm first place pack :P
    This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

Thanks for the note about hellstorm, and i was trying to make it as noob friendly as possible. If anyone could say how many from each pack they get, that'd be nice.
      My SWORD?! WHY WOULD I WASTE MY SWORD'S EDGE ON YOU!?! I'LL KILL YA WITH MY BARE HANDS! ~Myself

Server ~ S10 Starglade~

Comment

Originally posted by Galiant View Post
        Thanks for the note about hellstorm, and i was trying to make it as noob friendly as possible. If anyone could say how many from each pack they get, that'd be nice.
        just pass the pucs and gnutz and sp and pbs to the person who can be 1st if they let you to win, then they will trust u to put you 1st
        This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

Yay nice one.
          Check this one too. XD
          I'm beginning to think that if someone cut me open I would bleed your name.

Comment

Originally posted by yosilangpo View Post
            really i looked for an honor badge guide but i didn't see your's. sorry if i infringed :P

Server ~ S10 Starglade~

Comment

you can get Gold from Vidilian pack or Dragonspine and Bronze/silver such sengolia,crypt,GRB,Well,Hellstorm well that's all i know to get Honor Badges

Comment

Crystal Ladder - Random NPCs on different levels will offer the option to buy items w/gold or crystal.
                Silver Badge for 10 gold.
                Gold Badge for 50 gold (i think) wasn't paying attention.

Comment

Working...
                X