Lol im sucking infinity too XD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol im sucking infinity too XD

well yeah ive been loading the game for more than 1 hour but nothing happened searched for all things to get better ive got a great connection i played well yester im just asking why is this so??
    ^_^

you havea **** computer o.o

Comment

lol O_O i can play yeterday dude but not now

Comment

Hey MoD Dylan (scratches head are you still here ? @-@), where is Our new shiny Sub Forum for all the lost souls doomed to sticky icky things of loadiness.

What is the weather like outside my dear, perhaps it is causing your internet to become interrupted. Are you ever so patient when told to eat your greens. How can you let a webpage spin for an hour.. i would refresh

Comment

>.> had once as well i tried a diff game and i was able play that game lol how u explain that ?

Comment

try to clear the cookies,cache,everything or almost everything from the browser u usually use....if still no difference try to change ur browser,,,,if same....try to reinstall the browser...hope i was helpful xD
            Server: (S29)The Molten Highlands
            IGN: LaurTheBoss
            Class: Ranger
            Level: 4X
            Guild: (S24)DragonOfFate
            Server: (S29) The Molten Highlands
            Honor Rank: Archduke
            Pet: Super Angel GEN2, Super Demon and some more
            Spouse:
            Plane: Eidolon

Comment

Try restarting your router/modem also, if you haven't already done that.

Comment

im so stupid to uninstall google and left 1 browser hahahaha.. okay the weather is not awesome..
                BTW thanks dudes for helping

Comment

I'd refresh too, I've been stuck on the login page, it takes like 5s - 20s to finish refreshing. x.x Long time waiting especially if you need the cards at night.

Comment

"Lol im sucking infinity too"

id like to meet you. hahaha

Comment

Working...
                    X