Sengolia Crystal Saga

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sengolia Crystal Saga

In Saga Of Hero , Crystal Of Sengolia Have 10 Minutes Of Imunity . i think here need too , because in my server seng duration is 20 seconds

most of the time for mine both seng's end in like 2 min so it'd be nice if u need badges to rack up points
    Crystal Saga:
    IGN: (S57)Suzemebatchi
    Server: Eternal Sanctum
    Class: Rogue
    Plane: Eidolon
    Level: 150
    Spouse: (J7)Rhaiine01
    Wings: Demon Lord +4
    Weapon: Prefect Frag IX +9
    Mount: Gilded Battle Stallion, Alicorn, Flying Carpet, White Griffin, Angelfire Dragon
    Pixie : Celestial
    Nobility: Emperor
    Guild: (S2)Dragonspine
    Pets: Teeka Gen 3 +9, Fire Lord, Ultrasaurus Rex, Gobbler, Dark reaper +13, Werewolf Overlord +12, Pet Bunny, Panda Adult, Super Angel/Demon.

Comment

good suggestion
      there is still ppl that need silver badges
      and if r2 release a lvl100 pvp set, we all will need more badges

Comment

I got another suggestion for you . Why not put a cap on the amount of Rainstones any one player can accumulate. That way you will not get some very irresponsible mega high player looting over 100 rainstones then leaving IOB and posting a link from Starglade in World Chat to inform the other players in IOB that their efforts to gain high packs is for nought.

Comment

+infinity on this thread, Seng needs a full makeover!
          IGN:: (S34)Skyrazor
          Server:: (S34)Void Encampment
          Class:: Rogue
          Plane:: Eidolon
          LVL:: 150 (I hope I never have to do that again >_>")
          Honor rank:: Emperor

Comment

um if they add the ten min immunity to the crystal then that will increase spawn killing bcuz ppl will be bored. ppl here arent respectful like they are in SoH. and griggle why dont u try exploiting the iob bug to ensure both teams get purple until its fixed after the next maintenance. heres how http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....fix-rigged-iob

Comment

maybe you should increase crystal hp and lvl, or add another crystal

Comment

I had a super fun seng yesterday....because both side were equally matched. Lasted 20 minutes before a 4th aura got tired of waiting for it to end and ganked the xtal....

And that is the perfect length for seng. Enough time left over to prepare for quiz. So maybe you should consider having less weak toons?

Comment

I like the 10 minute immunity idea. And for spawn killing all they need to do is make a safe zone like in guild resource and food boss by the entrances. Soneone should make a poll with them 2and ideas on it. Get the mods and gms attention. They actually have proven to listen to us the players and have changed things like iob time and corruption.
                  💎Crystal Saga💎
                  ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
                  ☆Death Tank
                  ☆PvP King at your service
                  ☆Class:Knight
                  Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
                  — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

Originally posted by stargun View Post
                    maybe you should increase crystal hp and lvl, or add another crystal
                    Increasing crystal hp is one thing but as long as that perfect frag passive works in seng it'd be pointless
                    IGN:: (S34)Skyrazor
                    Server:: (S34)Void Encampment
                    Class:: Rogue
                    Plane:: Eidolon
                    LVL:: 150 (I hope I never have to do that again >_>")
                    Honor rank:: Emperor

Comment

I like the idea " 10-min crystal immunity in seng" . pls gm xD make it happen
                      IGN: (J3)xKirito
                      Class: Rogue

"Levels are just numbers. In this world, strength is just an illusion."
                      ~Kirito of Sword Art Online

Comment

Originally posted by Kanyo View Post
                        I like the 10 minute immunity idea. And for spawn killing all they need to do is make a safe zone like in guild resource and food boss by the entrances. Soneone should make a poll with them 2and ideas on it. Get the mods and gms attention. They actually have proven to listen to us the players and have changed things like iob time and corruption.
                        there will never be any safe zone or anything of the like in seng. the issue has beenbrought up hundreds of times and supported endlessly by thousands of players and nothing has been done so far over the last couple years. dont expect anything except maybe increasing the hp of the crystals... and they would need a drastic increase bcuz of those passives on the perfect frag ++ cant argue that.
                        as far as quiz goes in relation to seng, if they do up the def and hp of the crystal (they should) then ppl can stop for a minute and think... Theres no real need to end seng just because quiz will be starting soon. let ppl play in seng, who knows, maybe it will still be going on after quiz (i know not likely) but either way who cares if its ended while ur in quiz by the other players not participating in quiz? u get to play in seng twice per day and u get a reward win or lose...

Comment

Working...
                        X