Homepage Problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homepage Problem

I just want to know if i'm the only one who experience this problem .-. that i cant fill up the username and password and i refresh it many times and still not working. help please .. getting upset because im trying it around 15 mins.. thank you

I also encountered this problem briefly right around IOB time when I was trying to log alts in. The homepage appeared, but like you said, I wasn't able to type in textbox. And then after some waiting, it let me login, but then I wasn't able to click my server/the play now icon. O_O It's fixed now though..not sure what that's all about.

Comment

its not completely fixed I got logd into homepage but cant click on server to bring up character list ... and im not the only one having this problem many others are as well
      (S47) SyKnTwstd

Comment

I am having the same problem. My computer DC/ed and now I'm trying to log back in and it won't let me

Comment

IM having the same problem right now ... so it seems its not yet fixed -_-
          IGN : (DN1)Danny
          Server: S13 Blackrock Gorge
          Level: 107+ (Eidolon)
          Class: Mage (Fire-main , Ice-support)
          Guild: (S26)FTW
          Pets: Teeka(gen2)+13, Baby Angel, Super Angel+13, Baby Demon, Super Demon+13, Gobbler, Crimson werewolf, Bone dragon, Boxing Bear and finally hatched a FIRE LORD O.o
          __

It's a nice thought to believe in a "next time". If it was a real battlefield, there wouldn't be a "next time" - Shiba Tatsuya (Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei)
          Check out my Albums

Comment

My friend said she dealt with this problem earlier and all she did was clear her cache - try that to see if it helps?

Comment

Whoa, I thought I am the only one having this problem.Can't click any links too. Clearing browser cookie/cache don't help.
              I waited about 1-3 minutes or so o-o, then its okay. I encountered this during treasure trove. QQ,

If you are still experiencing o-o,
              http://www.r2games.com/ < You can go here to log in.
              Then paste your server link at the address bar and then enter. (ex. http://cs.r2games.com/game/play/?server=64) x-x
              I'm beginning to think that if someone cut me open I would bleed your name.

Comment

lol try to click spam the username when the page is on refreshing, then u can use tab to type your password and hit enter then click on the server game u wanna go in.
                This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

try to use ur email add. or go to your account then verify or activate ur acct. trough email that u used

Comment

Originally posted by omninights222 View Post
                    try to use ur email add. or go to your account then verify or activate ur acct. trough email that u used
                    The issue isn't that we can't login with our usual information. >____> It's that the textbox where you input your information isn't functioning. I'm no longer bumping into this issue though, but others are.

Comment

i just have to w8 2-3 mions and then refresh and i can write my id idk if this will work but uf u want try it
                      Game:Crystal Saga
                      Server: (S29)The Molten Higlands
                      Class: Mage
                      Plane:Eidolon
                      Lv:160+
                      Guild: The Spartans
                      Beast Soul: lv1 red soul
                      Honor: Emperor
                      Tenets: maxed

Comment

Working...
                      X