ID:	1745436Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled3.png
Views:	1
Size:	103.3 KB
ID:	1745437
    Level : 112 eid
    Class : Mage
    Sever : 11

why no flame burst?? I find flame burst and thunderstorm to be my go to bc they are instant ima hybrid mage thats why i ask

Comment

I have taken a look at the skills you selected, and the ice chain of skills it taken too far. Mana breeze and icicle armor are bad. Plain and simple. Thunderstorm is a better skill for scions, as it opens the possibility of revenge kills, attacks made while dead. Hybrid doesn't make sense to me.

EDIT: And yeah, any skill that is .5 seconds duration with no cast time and does more than base damage should be maxed. IE flame burst. Maybe move the wasted points on mana breeze to improved flame burst?

Comment

i use ice armor and the cast speed increase and the magic penetration but will go completely fire after rb

Comment

lvl 5 balrog? you kidding me?

Comment

my base att is 49k unbuff. i am eid and u not need revenge kill if u can kill them befor u die , icicle armor addes defs + freeze ur atts so is good to me , i not have flame burst bez my afk tab is full with other skills lol and terk wat level scion are u ?
            Level : 112 eid
            Class : Mage
            Sever : 11

Comment

Try this:
              Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot_00009.png
Size:	123.2 KB
ID:	1681335Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot_00010.png
Size:	93.0 KB
ID:	1681336Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot_00011.png
Size:	104.1 KB
ID:	1681337Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot_00012.png
Size:	87.1 KB
ID:	1681338
              Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot_00013.png
Size:	149.7 KB
ID:	1681339
              I hope theme images work cause ive never attached images before xD

Edit: Yay they work Owo
              Last edited by KitN_Bloodwell; 02-12-2014, 02:15 AM.
              Firekitty
              S63 Hellstorm
              Info: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Comment

Ive been waitn 4 this
                NARUTO TO THE WORLD :cool::p VIEW MY PROFILE:D

Comment

lvl 0 resolution? you kidding me?

Comment

btw, lvl 5 improved wind strike has 0 cast speed (it doesnt work for wind strike)

Comment

Originally posted by plokijuhygtfrd View Post
                      lvl 0 resolution? you kidding me?
                      No im not. Mages lack HP big time unless you get some good equips/ soul / banner / zod level 5. Why cut 15% of that just for some attack.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodkitty123 View Post
                        No im not. Mages lack HP big time unless you get some good equips/ soul / banner / zod level 5. Why cut 15% of that just for some attack.
                        Probably because it isn't as much as it sounds like. Something to keep in mind, that -15% HP stacks with any + HP% bonuses you get, meaning if you have +50% HP you end up with +35% HP, not 15% of your HP gone after the +50%. Also the skill below that (restoring waters) is great, max it and you will rarely use mana breeze in my experience.

Comment

Originally posted by JPwayne82444 View Post
                          Probably because it isn't as much as it sounds like. Something to keep in mind, that -15% HP stacks with any + HP% bonuses you get, meaning if you have +50% HP you end up with +35% HP, not 15% of your HP gone after the +50%. Also the skill below that (restoring waters) is great, max it and you will rarely use mana breeze in my experience.
                          so youd rather spend 5 SP on restoring waters rather than one on mana breeze? The 200 defense from ciicle armor doesnt really matter THAT mcuh but youll be thankful when your stunned and it procs to save your life. One of those moment where you'll be thankful you chose the right skill for the job
                          Firekitty
                          S63 Hellstorm
                          Info: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Comment

I've got 5 SP in restoring waters, 1 in mana breeze, and 5 in Icicle Armor. I know how useful it is.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodkitty123 View Post
                              because mage naturally should have high atk , and not mean to be a tanker

Comment

Working...
                              X