MERge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MERge

sir can i ask..if ever our server S47 will be merge,to what the other server will be merge?

Yes,Server 47,i.e. Sullen Dunes is a graveyard now,needs a merge ASAP.
    BTW Don't merge with an older server please,better give us a new one
    IGN : (S47)VikramB
    Level : 83
    Plane : Eidolon
    Guild : (S34)GUILDLESS
    Class : Knight
    Server : (S47)Sullen Dunes

Comment

Originally posted by VikramB View Post
      Yes,Server 47,i.e. Sullen Dunes is a graveyard now,needs a merge ASAP.
      BTW Don't merge with an older server please,better give us a new one
      U get what they can give XD and the reason new ones die are because people make alts from better built up servers like mine and after the first week events we have no need for the alts anymore and lave them. CS need to stop wihnew serv ers and help the old ones more. S4 needs new mortals. When himeng valley and the other 3 servers open after maintanance b4 all the others do this gives them lots of alts and new players looking at all the new events but tht is a very large server :P
      User:Patrick2675
      Class:Mage
      Guild:thenemy
      Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Comment

We also need a merge in extenden realm. its dying off. i know 90 percent of the ppl who play on that server
        Name:----------------furrylover
        Title:----------------Bad to the bone
        Class:-----------priest
        Guild:--------------(S45)demonslayers
        LV:-------------------57
        yeah im a furry so what are you gonna do about it?

Comment

Sullen Dunes is supposed to be merged with Cimmerian Woodlands i believe, which i dont want, because Sullen is much older and the players are all rougly 2x stronger then the players on our server. R2 just needs to stop making new servers, and let the servers go for a bit, then merge them, players keep switching to the new server everytime it comes out and forces merges making more work for R2. Just leave servers as they are and players will be forced to stay on there current servers.

Comment

yeah, but do we have ''s" before the name like S1 or not?
            class: knight
            Server S1
            Be Nice To The Ones Who Smoke.. Every Cigarette Might Be Their Last..!

Comment

Working...
            X