Understanding Acronyms

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Understanding Acronyms

these are some not all of the acronyms people use in the game. please bear in mind that some people have different version of the same acronym which generally means the same thing. first you should know what an acronym is. courtesy of Merriam Webster online dictionary. Acronym-a word (as NATO, radar, or laser) formed from the initial letter or letters of each of the successive parts or major parts of a compound term. in lame mens terms. (lol a little play on words there . its really supposed to be layman's terms.) its just taking the first letter of each word and putting it together. ^^
    FSE- Frageron Soul Essence
    BSE-Blooderon soul essence
    FS- fragarach shard
    SRC-Soul Root Crystal
    SS- Soul Shard
    LFP- Like for party/ looking for party
    LFM- like for members/ looking for members
    WTB- want to buy
    WTS- want to sell
    BB- Battle bear
    GT- gorilla titan
    HW- heroic wings, hellwing
    POW- pearl of wisdom
    GPOW- greater pearl of wisdom
    MUT- mount upgrade token
    GMUT-Greater mount upgrade token
    EW- ethereal wings
    SP- soul print
    ESOP- earth soul orb pack
    ESO-earth soul orb
    gm- guild master, game moderator, greatest man.
    GC- guild contribution
    AOE- area of effect
    ARC- attribute reset card
    SOT- Sands of time
    DS- dragon sword

i am fairly confident that this should be enough for you to get the jist of it. thanks for visiting another guide thingy from your friendly neighborhood chemist. be well and game on.

WTT= Want To Trade courtesy of meowlubcolette
    Last edited by jesmex2; 02-15-2014, 12:31 PM.
    (S68)chemist (no relation to any other chemist)
    lvl 100 scion Mage
    Mount: Purple Chicken
    Pets: Carl- megasorous, Castiel- super angel, Lucy -Emperor pen guin, baby nymph, kyeon- teeka
    Wings: Angel Lords
    Profession: still being fancy xD

True strength comes from protecting that which matters most to you

together we can overcome anything, so please lend me your strength ^^

Thanks
    Was wondering what people we're saying on most of the things.

I...I love you like a love song baby...
    I.. I love you like a love song baby...
    I...I love you like a love song baby...
    And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
    :o:o:o:o

Comment

DS, Dragon Spine

Comment

DSB = dragonspine battleground. ds is universal for dragon sword. but i did forget sg for starglade. Bf for bloodfang. tol for tree of life. sengolia battlegrounds is called seng for short.
        lvl 100 scion Mage
        Pets: Carl- megasorous, Castiel- super angel, Lucy -Emperor pen guin, baby nymph, kyeon- teeka

Comment

Originally posted by jesmex2 View Post
          DSB = dragonspine battleground. ds is universal for dragon sword. but i did forget sg for starglade. Bf for bloodfang. tol for tree of life. sengolia battlegrounds is called seng for short.
          On my server, DS is used interchangeably for both Dragonspine and Dragon Sword; depends on where you play, really.

Comment

another guide for newbies lol

Comment

nope nope. DS is Dragon sword, however if you read the first paragraph i clearly stated that people have different forms of the same acronym. the end.
              lvl 100 scion Mage

Comment

u forgot a bunch,
                pk = player kill
                kos= kill on sight
                ks=kill steal
                rv =vault
                bc=blood coliseum
                sr=sacrifical relics

etc etc etc

Comment

Originally posted by Murcielago88 View Post
                  u forgot a bunch,
                  pk = player kill
                  kos= kill on sight
                  ks=kill steal
                  rv =vault
                  bc=blood coliseum
                  sr=sacrifical relics

etc etc etc
                  to be honest i could fill a whole page or two of acronyms. the point of this was to simply point out the ones that are most seen and for new players. i wasnt actually going to write every single one down. i think i did pretty well and that this will help alot of people. why, do you people have to try and bring me down? what do you gain from it?
                  lvl 100 scion Mage

Comment

why, do you people have to try and bring me down? what do you gain from it?
                    Cool it, maybe they were trying to be helpful. Also, PK, KOS, and RV are very common terms, even for new players. So accept the help, and don't get snippy about it.

Comment

Originally posted by puppetbomber View Post
                      Cool it, maybe they were trying to be helpful. Also, PK, KOS, and RV are very common terms, even for new players. So accept the help, and don't get snippy about it.
                      as i stated earlier i am not listing all of the terms so the only ones who need to "cool it" are you guys. i accept suggestions, that i dont mind but i do mind when people try to change what i have even though i clearly stated people have different forms and if i wanted your version of it i am sure i would have asked. thank you. please leave now.
                      lvl 100 scion Mage

Comment

Tips to get Skill Reset card easy for Valentine

You can get free Skill reset card at quarter master @ Sg=Starglade then click the 2nd last icon/word/sentence that is able to click.
                        you can get items like GMUT/EW/ETC Bound ...

S68Kin123456781

Comment

as i stated earlier i am not listing all of the terms so the only ones who need to "cool it" are you guys. i accept suggestions, that i dont mind but i do mind when people try to change what i have even though i clearly stated people have different forms and if i wanted your version of it i am sure i would have asked. thank you. please leave now.
                          Oh? Do tell me where I stated, "Change the DS interpretation on your guide; you're wrong." Go ahead, quote me. What I did reply on was supporting visualkei's take on DS, expressing that the terms are -interchangeable-. Did I say you were wrong or attacked you? No, but you took it as an attack with your, "NOPE NOPE" response. Are you to tell me my server's take on DS is wrong? If so, I say, "NOPE NOPE" to you. Either you take help and/or criticism really hard or you're just fuming and taking out your offense to scrutiny up the rear. No one here was attacking you; you're just oddly defensive about interchangeable terms. Also, this is a forum, not your house. I post as I please, where I see fit unless a mod tells me otherwise. The end, doll. <3

P.S. You're not open to suggestions; you take them offensively. xoxoxo.

Comment

Originally posted by puppetbomber View Post
                            Oh? Do tell me where I stated, "Change the DS interpretation on your guide; you're wrong." Go ahead, quote me. What I did reply on was supporting visualkei's take on DS, expressing that the terms are -interchangeable-. Did I say you were wrong or attacked you? No, but you took it as an attack with your, "NOPE NOPE" response. Are you to tell me my server's take on DS is wrong? If so, I say, "NOPE NOPE" to you. Either you take help and/or criticism really hard or you're just fuming and taking out your offense to scrutiny up the rear. No one here was attacking you; you're just oddly defensive about interchangeable terms. Also, this is a forum, not your house. I post as I please, where I see fit unless a mod tells me otherwise. The end, doll. <3

P.S. You're not open to suggestions; you take them offensively. xoxoxo.
                            look, if you do not like my guide please feel free to make your own. i see no reason as to why you are still in here posting. i have already asked you to leave i even said please. so the only thing you are doing now is harassing me. so again, please leave my post. as i stated i did not post all the terms, i did say there are different forms of the acronyms. i did not ask for your version of the acronyms so there is no reason at all for you to even mention your version. you are free to make your own acronym post but i must ask that you refrain from posting on mine since the only thing you are doing now is bothering me. thank you.
                            lvl 100 scion Mage

Comment

how about op? r they stand for over power, old player, or old pevert which one :P

Comment

Working...
                              X