No announcement yet.

Understanding Acronyms

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i like old pervert but it can stand for alot of things it just depends on how its used.
    (S68)chemist (no relation to any other chemist)
    lvl 100 scion Mage
    Mount: Purple Chicken
    Pets: Carl- megasorous, Castiel- super angel, Lucy -Emperor pen guin, baby nymph, kyeon- teeka
    Wings: Angel Lords
    Profession: still being fancy xD

True strength comes from protecting that which matters most to you

together we can overcome anything, so please lend me your strength ^^

Comment

i see my guide for what is LFP inspired this :P

Comment

HO - health orb
        SA - super angel
        SD - super demon
        BA - burning angel
        DK - demon king
        GA - guardian angel
        ED - emperor demon
        TT - trash talk / treasure trove
        GR - guild resource
        RBQ - Re Birth Quest
        TG - training grounds

:P
        IGN: doniel
        SERVER: S44 Psychodelica
        GUILD: TheSpartans

Comment

Originally posted by jesmex2 View Post
          look, if you do not like my guide please feel free to make your own. i see no reason as to why you are still in here posting. i have already asked you to leave i even said please. so the only thing you are doing now is harassing me. so again, please leave my post. as i stated i did not post all the terms, i did say there are different forms of the acronyms. i did not ask for your version of the acronyms so there is no reason at all for you to even mention your version. you are free to make your own acronym post but i must ask that you refrain from posting on mine since the only thing you are doing now is bothering me. thank you.
          Love how clueless some people can be. On the other hand we (majority) understand that this "guide" is all about the reward phising, so on that hand I understand why you're feeling offended when being corrected.
          Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

LoL= ketawa terbahak=bahak
            kk = iyelah~
            idk = aku tak tahu
            ic = saya faham
            FoF=kentut terbahak-bahak~~wkwkkw

Comment

Originally posted by venomeh View Post
              Love how clueless some people can be. On the other hand we (majority) understand that this "guide" is all about the reward phising, so on that hand I understand why you're feeling offended when being corrected.
              yes i am clueless, i have no idea what 'reward phising' is. i have already made two other guides, and i will most likely make a few more. one for Blood collessium, another for sacrificial chamber, and finally one for killers den. i will most likely make more guides but since ive only reached killers den i cannot but i will later on. my target audience is of course new players. so you can take your 'reward phising' elsewhere. thank you very much. ^-^ however if you have any suggestions on a guide that might be interesting for new players please feel free to leave a suggestion.
              Post Script: the reason i created this thread is because i seen people in my server asking what the acronyms meant and other people being mean and calling them noobs. i thank you for your input though.
              lvl 100 scion Mage
              Pets: Carl- megasorous, Castiel- super angel, Lucy -Emperor pen guin, baby nymph, kyeon- teeka

Comment

Whats the point of making guides for dungeons. Here ill make a quick guide. skip mobs. go to boss. atk it. kill it/ or die. go to next boss. go to next boss. keep skip mobs. ta duh. blood collessium. rlly? the only thing i know is to just afk there. no other way.
                If you cant kill the boss go get buffs/blessing. tah duh! and if you still cant finish after that.. then go lvl up .

Comment

Originally posted by RulaZhao View Post
                  Whats the point of making guides for dungeons. Here ill make a quick guide. skip mobs. go to boss. atk it. kill it/ or die. go to next boss. go to next boss. keep skip mobs. ta duh. blood collessium. rlly? the only thing i know is to just afk there. no other way.
                  If you cant kill the boss go get buffs/blessing. tah duh! and if you still cant finish after that.. then go lvl up .
                  well that is the essence of it i suppose. i like to know a bit about something before i try it though. thats why im almost always bothering my friends about one thing or another. i also get tons of questions like what i should do or not do. what does this mean or that. so now i can say, well why dont you look at my guides in forums. :P
                  lvl 100 scion Mage

Comment

LOL what puppetbomber said.. ppl are so easily offended jeez. grow a pair hahah if i was gonna put you down i would really lay it on.

and a guide for bc? if ur strong enough and wanna do it fast skill all the mobs EXCEPT the succubus in the corner, kill it to spawn the next mob, kill the next succubus (the plantona like thing) and keep doing that until the boss spawns. go hand the boss its backside then repeat the process until all 4 bosses are dead.
                    Last edited by Lenwc; 02-14-2014, 04:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lenwc View Post
                      LOL what puppetbomber said.. ppl are so easily offended jeez. grow a pair hahah if i was gonna put you down i would really lay it on.

and a guide for bc? if ur strong enough and wanna do it fast skill all the mobs EXCEPT the succubus in the corner, kill it to spawn the next mob, kill the next succubus (the plantona like thing) and keep doing that until the boss spawns. go hand the boss its backside then repeat the process until all 4 bosses are dead.
                      'grow a pair'? yea, i see you are very mature. last i checked this is a forum for guides and nowhere on there does it say i cant make a guide. if you dont like my guide you are more than welcome to create your own. i dont recall asking for any suggestions. also you coming in here to just say 'grow a pair' isnt a suggestion. basically all you did was post to be bothersome. Furthermore, i dont see anywhere on the forum that says i cannot make a guide for Blood collesium. Even though you may find blood collesium easy doesnt mean everyone else does. Once again i will state that my target audience is NEW PLAYERS. if you dont like it well thats tough. thank you for your time. please feel free not to stop in any of my posts if they are offensive to you. ^^
                      lvl 100 scion Mage

Comment

(Someone's fighting?) And you forgotten one thing! WTT= Want To Trade
                        Last edited by MeowLubColette; 02-15-2014, 06:57 AM.
                        When am I going to lvl up? Lol idk when. My question is, when are you going to stop asking the question?

Character Name: Kitten
                        Hobby: Trolling? HAHAHHAHAHAH.
                        Server: (S22) Tyria Village
                        Level: 37 (I IZ A NUB TROLLER)
                        Plane: Scion
                        Married with: (S12)CarneysPker

Comment

Originally posted by MeowLubColette View Post
                          (Someone's fighting?) And you forgotten one thing! WTT= Want To Trade
                          very true, i use that one often so i cant believe i forget it. :O
                          lvl 100 scion Mage

Comment

No offense, but for people who've already played several MMOs (or at least those who are familiar with MMO) this acronym thread is hardly useful, even if they're still newbies in Crystal saga.

I would rather find it helpful if someone were to start a thread that explain terms like Crit, Crit Damage, AP, etc in thorough manner. How these stuffs work, what's their nature, and how to measure them effectively. Because, to be frank, too many peeps are still having trouble understanding them and adjusting their gears to suit these stuffs. Things that i find far more important than simply learning acronym (which they'll eventually learn by themselves through interactions with fellow players)
                            Last edited by Banjardowo; 02-16-2014, 02:44 AM. Reason: Ninja'd

Comment

still there are peps out there have no clue about the meaning of 'idk' or 'rofl' well at least there were two idk and one rofl on my latest online game
                              They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
                              But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

Working...
                              X