Rose harvesting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rose harvesting

i just planted my first rose seed today (yehey!) now one of my main concern is....

can other player steal my rose when im away and they are already good for harvest?
    better defeated yet alive than win yet dead. living means more chance to win without dying

No one can steal anyone's plants in Bloodfang, whether it be roses, lilacs, coffee beans, etc. Only the planter can harvest it, so your plants are safe while you're away. :3

Comment

The only place that any plants can be stolen are the crops in Champions Bluff. No plants can be stolen if they are planted in Bloodfang village.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

good to know.. but how come i cant harvest my roses after i planted them?! all i see are plants that i can't even harvest?!
        better defeated yet alive than win yet dead. living means more chance to win without dying

Comment

obviously you left rose too long thus they already disappear when you gonna harvest them
          They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
          But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

Or maybe you were on the wrong line. >.> That's happened to me a couple times where I forgot which line I left my plant on. XD

Comment

oh.. silly me :P i wasted a day of roses..

Comment

Working...
              X