Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alright... Help a noob out...

Hello everyone ^.^

I've read through the guide, looked (well, skimmed really) the Guide's here in the forum in hopes of finding something to answer my questions... And it's all about my inventory xD

The Inventory...

How do I go about getting more inventory slots? They start you out with an insanely small inventory and I'm already experiencing problems with it not being large enough.

Next question...

Is there a way to sell items that doesn't include the private shop? I'm thinking I may just not have hit that point in the game yet, I'm only level 13 but I really like the game... Minus the inventory that makes proton's look huge.

If I had to guess, in order to obtain more inventory space I have to spend crystals but I'm really hoping that's not the case. I didn't go through the entire Crystal store because it's freaking huge, and I'm impatient and nearsighted. Squinting to read the small text gives me a headache

Much love,
    Navariea

you can get pack expanders throughout the game< or purchase them in the store. or you could place items in the vault in starglade.

and you can sell items for a smaller price that you dont need to any shop vendor(ie armor vendor, potions vendor, ect) by hotting sell at the bottom of the window and clicking on the item to be sold. some iems cannot be placed in vault or sold though
    Last edited by VicZar; 02-18-2014, 10:21 PM. Reason: Merged

Comment

Thanks Much'm!

Comment

-You can get inventory expanders by doing quests just keep leveling up , Or u can buy them from the in game shop .

- yes u can sell items u don't need to any npc in starglade the main city , just follow the quests and it will teach u the basics of the game.
        It's important to make people happy, but you got to start by yourself

Comment

navarie if you come to s27server and look for kanashimi ill help you with the game

Comment

just hit lvl 30. Right now, there's compensation pack that includes a pack expander. And yes, you can always do guild quests (100 guild contribution) and exchange it for vault expanders. That way, you can deposit more of your inventory loots into your vault.

and yeah, the 15th sign-in from event master in starglade also gives a free pack expander
            Last edited by VicZar; 02-18-2014, 10:24 PM. Reason: Merged

Comment

even if im a noob, for like lvl 40 but strong pure mage. i hel;p out strangers. the one that is trusted. i give like 1-2g if i would too.

Comment

ung totoo? XD
                Originally posted by johnkin1 View Post
                even if im a noob, for like lvl 40 but strong pure mage. i hel;p out strangers. the one that is trusted. i give like 1-2g if i would too.

Comment

un nga .... kaya nga marami na gold ko eh pang kasal satin sa S68 .... ready na ako... * im not gonna hurt ur feeling right now i promise heres my profile @ FBhttps://www.facebook.com/dennisselhaniasamontanes

Comment

Working...
                  X