Gems in Equipment.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gems in Equipment.

My savage armor is embedded with 5 unbound gem. If I rank up and exchange it for the next rank armor will the gem disappear too?
    Also I saw many players around with bound gems. Are there anyways that I can make my gems bound?

u can make them bound only if they are scratched and shinings and u have to spend 20s to make them coupons....but peridots,garnets and the rest from fate shop cannot be made into coupons
    Server: (S29)The Molten Highlands
    IGN: LaurTheBoss
    Class: Ranger
    Level: 4X
    Guild: (S24)DragonOfFate
    Server: (S29) The Molten Highlands
    Honor Rank: Archduke
    Pet: Super Angel GEN2, Super Demon and some more
    Spouse:
    Plane: Eidolon

Comment

You can make your gems bound by exchanging unbound scratched and shinings gems into coupons, and then exchanging those coupons for the desired gems and synthing them into higher gems. The only unbound gems you cannot exchange for coupons are peridots and garnets. If your gems are excellent and above, there's no way to make them bound, so you're just going to have to go with it and synth them with their unbound types. ;p

Comment

If u improve ur gear whether or not the gems r bound u will lose them if they r left in the gear, u need to remove them with gem removers first.

Comment

Hm bound gems come from COUPON (chipped/ flawed/ scratch gems/normal/shining.Click image for larger version

Name:	hbte.png
Views:	1
Size:	63.4 KB
ID:	1681610

You can exchange them tru EVENT MASTER at Starglade , click GEM EXCHANGES)
          `~Tada you have bound gems now.XD

If you wanna turn it to higher level just click synthesis (in your bag ) and click Gem (bound) ~synthesis it~ You cant do bound to bound/ bound to unbound. XD ~ its bound = bound/ unbound = unbound XD

You can make unbound gems to bound gems too. XD Just go to Event Master and click GEM COUPON EXCHANGE ~~ then gem exchange .XD

If you wanna changes gear/ or upgrade your savage set ! Make sure you remove your gems ! or It'll disappear , use gem remover to remove it. XDXD~~.
          Attached Files
          I'm beginning to think that if someone cut me open I would bleed your name.

Comment

Working...
          X