Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHERE DO G MUTS found?

where do g muts found please help me to have them

G-muts are obtained in many ways/events, some of which include: Island of Blessing, through daily MUT exchange, mount upgrade prizes (starting at Battle Bear (if you're level 45 of course)), rebirth packs, etc.

Comment

Through $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ u can get 1000000000000 gmuts
      This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

You can get g muts by exchanging mut to g mut + Doing Island Of Blessing like what puppet say or get alts lvl up to lvl 45 and get their g muts, and do token exchanges or cash like what weizheng say lol -w-;; (But I want r2 to make some dungeon that drop g mut (TT A TT) )
        When am I going to lvl up? Lol idk when. My question is, when are you going to stop asking the question?

Character Name: Kitten
        Hobby: Trolling? HAHAHHAHAHAH.
        Server: (S22) Tyria Village
        Level: 37 (I IZ A NUB TROLLER)
        Plane: Scion
        Married with: (S12)CarneysPker

Comment

The cashless ways of obtaining Gmuts that i am aware of in short are (sorry to repeat on the above)

1. Daily turn in at the "Event Master" in Starglade (Twice Daily or 3x For VIP Members) 35x muts + 2g = 1GMUT
          2. Rebirth Expedition Quest (Once Daily - Randomly Receive 3 of the packs contents ). Apon completing one of the 8 random Q's, Receive a pack with contents: 2x GMUT, (or ewings, pucs, torches, SGC, lesser mount food)
          3. Island of Blessing (Once Daily). 12:00 - 13: 00 Server Time. Yellow packs contain 2x GMUTS (among other items).
          4. Battle Bear Rewards - Have a level 45 character level a scorpion to a battle bear. Turn in to the Event Master: mount extravaganza for a 28Gmut Reward
          5. For the last good few months, there have been token reward events. 1 Token = 1Gmut at the Quarter Master (Currently February Tokens are Available)
          6. Setting up shop and selling items received from events and farming that you wouldn't mind letting go to achieve a better mount (PUC's, DC's, Etc...) Wanted Section of Private shops do wonders
          IGN : fyui
          Class: Eidolon Rogue (Level 60)
          Guild: â€*Templarsâ€*

Comment

Toothpick got the full answers.
            Follow what toothpick said lol
            When am I going to lvl up? Lol idk when. My question is, when are you going to stop asking the question?

Character Name: Kitten
            Hobby: Trolling? HAHAHHAHAHAH.
            Server: (S22) Tyria Village
            Level: 37 (I IZ A NUB TROLLER)
            Plane: Scion
            Married with: (S12)CarneysPker

Comment

he forgot u can get them in small tresure in tresure trove and in chests in l6

Comment

Battle Bear isn't the only mount upgrade that you receive rewards for; morphing a Gorilla Titan and Gryphon also gives you g-mut rewards.

Comment

I apologies as i missed a few. Its bound to happen. Never even done treasure trove
                  And once you have turned in the reward for the battle bear, The NPC lists the rewards for the further upgrades. So it becomes self explanatory
                  IGN : fyui
                  Class: Eidolon Rogue (Level 60)
                  Guild: â€*Templarsâ€*

Comment

Working...
                  X