[Guide] Other way to get free crystals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Guide] Other way to get free crystals

During the course of this guide I will be slowly easing you into the world of Prizerebel. Where your dreams can come true at no cost. So sit back, relax and enjoy the ride.

URL: http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=3421x1

Signing up is simple; you enter your name at the top, your email address in the next line, a password of your choice and finally your residential post/zip code.

After that’s all done, PrizeRebel will send an email to confirm your registration. So all you have to do is go into your email, select the PrizeRebel confirmation email and verify yourself by clicking the link.
    And that’s all. Your officially part of the PrizeRebel community.

Click on "Get Points" then you can choose "Complete Offers" or "External Offers"

This is where things start getting interesting. There will be a list of offers offering a set amount of points. (100points = $1USD) To start off make sure you clear all cookies on your current browser. Then click on an offer that interests you. There are 3 types of offers I think. The first being a simple survey where you answers a few question, a sign up to a website or a phone offer. A survey or a sign up will be the easiest for a beginner.

Once you chose an offer click on it to begin. A new tab should appear showing the offer you chosen. To complete it you must fill in some information about yourself and then complete the offer by answering some questions, clicking the confirmation email etc.

Once you have completed the offer feel free to close that tab. Now the waiting game begins. Offers normally get verified within a few seconds to around 15mins. If you don’t get your points within a few hours something is wrong or you didn’t fully complete the offer.

If all went well you should see some points to the left of the screen on 'account profile'

This means you have completed an offer and your one step closer to your goal. Congratulations.

500 points = $5 UGC card
    900 points = $10 UGC card

Once you hit either of those numbers click "Prize" > "Online Games" and you'll see on the first row the $5 or $10 ones.

Click the "Claim this Item" twice and you'll receive your code.

How to use card

Go the r2 main site and log in. Click "Store" then choose your game, fill out your information and choose product.

Then click check out and you should see a popup:

then

then

Enjoy and load up.

And for those who want proof :

Last edited by R21970899; 06-12-2014, 09:24 PM.

does it work ? specially these surveys .... anyway there are no offers for me i guess because of my living zone

Comment

I have already had that for a couple of months, it's all a scam... you don't get any points and it gives spyware if not having good protection on the computer.

Comment

It's a scam!!!!

Comment

It shows a download thing?
          I'm not downloading anything.
          Blood red, pale skin,
          Moonlight draw me in.
          Quench my thrist,
          Coursing veins.
          Let me body feel no pain...♥

Comment

so that link is just advertisement for the dude , to get points from us as it seems ...... let the mods deal with him. poor ppl will download spams and spyweres for sake of this game

Comment

Zenibar check your pm plz.ty
              Originally posted by iTz_SoN
              I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
              I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

Originally posted by Zenzibar View Post
                so that link is just advertisement for the dude , to get points from us as it seems ...... let the mods deal with him. poor ppl will download spams and spyweres for sake of this game
                Yea, sometimes it doesn't make any sense.
                Originally posted by Dr.Q
                Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

I've used prizerebel before, sometimes the offers work true, but it really has about the same success rate as the offers here. That is to say fairly low. I stopped using them a long time ago, because it was more trouble than it was worth. Same reason I don't bother with half the free crystal stuff here actually, you get tons of spam from everything, and maybe get 1 or 2 offers to pay out a day (aside from video offers, which are actually fairly reliable).

Edit: Just thought to mention, no idea if the recruitment part works or not, I never bothered trying it.

Comment

hmm ..
                    why's this "guide" still open if scam.. someone close or delete this already before many people (who skip reading) become a victim>.<
                    Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
                    Server:(S22)Tyria Village
                    Spouse: (S23)Socrates
                    Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
                    -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
                    -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
                    -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

Probably because it does actually work some. Like I said, about the same success rate as the offers here, so you can get the rewards offered eventually, it just takes a hell of a lot longer than it would if it were honest.

Comment

Originally posted by JPwayne82444 View Post
                        Probably because it does actually work some. Like I said, about the same success rate as the offers here, so you can get the rewards offered eventually, it just takes a hell of a lot longer than it would if it were honest.
                        I've used it and I can say I got 1 dollar a day within 20 minutes o,o
                        Originally posted by iTz_SoN
                        I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
                        I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

I use a similar site for steam games, and it works beautifully. Also, the link is probably his referral. My site also has a referral, which gives me 20% bonus coins for each offer completed by my referral
                          Anyways, prizerebel is not a scam, just the living zones are very very narrow.
                          Also, if you're gonna download stuff for the points, i recommend using sandboxie or NM.

Comment

guys its a scam dont do it trust me.

WARNING: DO NOT DO IT. IT WILL GIVE U A SPYWARE ON YOUR COMPUTURE IF U HAVE A BAD PROTECTION DONT DO IT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Insanity View Post
                              I've used it and I can say I got 1 dollar a day within 20 minutes o,o
                              You had a lot better luck than me finding good offers then, or you are only counting your first few days, when you have a ton of surveys offered by prizerebel itself. I will say that the offers from prizerebel itself have a much better rate of paying out, just from what I remember they are limited (there are only so many you can do, after which you are pretty much stuck with external offers, which are the same rate as the stuff here at R2).

Comment

Working...
                              X