No announcement yet.

[Guide] Quick Run through for New Dino Pet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you look at the actual aptitudes, that a gen1 Ultrasaurus and the str is well below the halfway mark at 1672 and the endurance is just over the halfway mark at 1778. Meaning, with a little bit of care and love (aka potions and whips) you could easily get the apptitudes up into a nice area.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Bone Dragon.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	329.1 KB
ID:	1660552

Click image for larger version

Name:	Boner.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	82.4 KB
ID:	1660553

as you can See as per what Stigg had said previously it can be a beast this is a first stage took 5 whips for the mat and one training potion for the Aptitudes(result will very) and can become as good as if not better then a DK
      Last edited by ShadowAxle1; 09-15-2012, 02:22 AM.
      Crystal Saga
      Server: Kraken Beach (S33)
      IGN: (S33)ShadowAxle1
      Class: Mage(Hybrid)
      Guild: SoulOfRuins just another noob :P
      Plane/Level: Eidolon/122
      Pet Of Choice: Burning Angel Gen 3 :D Level of pet:126 :D

Eternal Saga
      Server: S35
      Class: Worrier
      ​

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowAxle1 View Post
        as you can See as per what Stigg had said previously it can be a beast this is a first stage took 5 whips for the mat and one training potion for the Aptitudes(result will very) and can become as good as if not better then a DK
        The final stage is more like a fire lord than a DK.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Mem you know that statement is not entirely true as no 2 pets are identical as per each player trains them Differently and if someone put the time in to one of these pets they could make it as strong as a DK
          Crystal Saga

Eternal Saga
          ​

Comment

Max maturity on the Rex is 12, same with fire lord. The aptitude potential on both is the same starting out- where seeing 1700 in an aptitude or two is normal (of course they can be higher, just using common figures).

Max mat on the DK is 13.5, and can reach aptitudes closer to 2500. It makes no difference how much you whip it, the mat will not get higher than that of a DK (without learning skills that increase maturity), and there's only so much training potions will do.

Not saying the pet itself in the final stage is just like a fire lord, but it is more like a fire lord than a DK as far as how strong it will become. Of course, it's a defensive type, so it's still going to be a pretty cool pet when it grows up.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
              Max maturity on the Rex is 12, same with fire lord. The aptitude potential on both is the same starting out- where seeing 1700 in an aptitude or two is normal (of course they can be higher, just using common figures).

Max mat on the DK is 13.5, and can reach aptitudes closer to 2500. It makes no difference how much you whip it, the mat will not get higher than that of a DK (without learning skills that increase maturity), and there's only so much training potions will do.

Not saying the pet itself in the final stage is just like a fire lord, but it is more like a fire lord than a DK as far as how strong it will become. Of course, it's a defensive type, so it's still going to be a pretty cool pet when it grows up.
              H8 to say it but a baby pet with the Apti like this ones capable apti and mine is a Baby pet cuz it waas not morphed shows that in end depending on the Pet ow7ner/trainer can be as strong as a DK which by the way is a 3rd morph not freash from the egg

P.S. Don't forget depending on what you end up breeding the Pet with Apti's can go up my bases of my evailuation is based off of a GEN1 not higher and as i said before NO 2 PETS ARE IDENTICAL keep that in mind as trying to say this is nothing more then a DK Style FL is an insult to the pet and the Dev's that put the work into making it....
              Last edited by ShadowAxle1; 09-15-2012, 10:55 AM.
              Crystal Saga

Eternal Saga
              ​

Comment

ultrasaurus rex seems week not much p.atk only that reduction is good

Comment

i got pictures of all stages of bone dragon, look at my signature
                  My guides:

Wings:

Sperion:

SOUL AURA UP TO 4TH:

New Dragon pet:

Comment

how many stars for ultrasaur

Comment

Working...
                    X