Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fire Mage skill build

someone tell me what is the good skill build up for a fire mage tell me pls

The best fire mage build is not actually a pure fire build. You need to include the Ice passives, Ice shield is up to you but is great for soloing most of the dungeons. but Alacrity to 5, Magic Penetration to 5( After scion rebirth Preferably ) Deepfreeze 5 ( Great for PVE and dungeons) On fire side all attacks to level 1 until level 70/80 AOE skills Those you will Max. For your Fire passives, max Demon's Wrath and Resolution. You can choose to max Fire shield that's up to you but not needed as much as the ice shield is for dungeons. Blink is useless unless you are hardcore pvp and in that case Max it for quick evades from other Mages and knights, archers are a bit hard to blink away from with their range. 1 to your Focus till you are reborned to Eidolon. Again that skill is not really needed except to get to the next tier of skills. As you are able to get your Eidolon/Scion skills max them each time you are able to.

This build is considered a Hybrid build, but in my opinion it is the best build I've found for a fire mage. I'm currently a level 59 Eidolon on Glacial planes. Name Dragonia.

Comment

does magic penetration help alot/?
      S40guntherkillu- Mage- Eidolon LEVEL 140
      GUILD- Candyshop
      HONOR- Emperor SOUL- 1177/3000

Comment

it help by 'A lOt', trust yourself, make it lvl 5.

Comment

Wewewait.. Use the search bar then type " Fire Mage Skill Build " then press enter.. You'll find it there.
          Server:Windshear Peaks
          Class:Knight
          Honor:Duke
          Level:49
          Guild:ΩCrunchΩ™
          Position:Leader
          Name of Character:(S6)CrunchySword

Comment

search man
            i like pie

Comment

Working...