Account Piloting?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Account Piloting?

Is it legal for people to pilot other's accounts. I have been asked recently by many eidolons if they could pilot my account? What is it about noob char that they become so interested in? Is it because of the unbound flawless gems that I socket on all my equips. Is it the perfect frag 1 +13 that they want to delete? Or they just wanted to delete my character for fun? Can they be trusted?

if they arnt your friends dont do it. and i think it is illegal lol. They most likely wanna use you for iob or farming dungeons for stuff like an ALT.
    💎Crystal Saga💎
    ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
    ☆Death Tank
    ☆PvP King at your service
    ☆Class:Knight
    Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
    — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

Just like Kanyo said they want to use for quizzez,island of blessoings chamber of fate etc
      ALWAYS READY TO HELP ALL MY FRIENDS

IGN: Ranjith
      SERVER:S79 Now

Comment

it is illegal
        IGN:Vanguard

Level:scion 5*

Class/Build:AM hybrid ranger

Fantasia

Server:S65 evil beast sanctuary

You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect.

only for the ladies

Comment

Account piloting/sharing is against ToS, mostly for your own protection. You don't know who can be trusted and/or what they might possibly do with your account (whether it be stealing/deleting your items, deleting your toon, changing your login, etc.). If you decide to take the risk and your account ends up in untrustworthy hands, R2 will not hold any liability for the things that you lost nor can they promise the restoration of a hacked/deleted toon. Your account is your responsibility, so play wisely.

Comment

Originally posted by CHINGCHANGLONG View Post
            Is it legal for people to pilot other's accounts. I have been asked recently by many eidolons if they could pilot my account? What is it about noob char that they become so interested in? Is it because of the unbound flawless gems that I socket on all my equips. Is it the perfect frag 1 +13 that they want to delete? Or they just wanted to delete my character for fun? Can they be trusted?
            dont worry lo, you can give them trust lo to pilot your char lo, against TOS or not , r2 Tossed out their own TOS oredi lo, so dont mind lo, okey, happy

Comment

A lot of people pilot chars in my server but they also do it on their own risk, even when it's 'against' the ToS....
              It's your char but if you don't know them then they are just intrested to farm items to keep for themselfs, so I would say that you don't let them use it.
              Then yes, if you end up letting them use the account and they then changes the pass.... you wont get any help from R2 as that will be your own fault trusting them, just like puppetbomber said.

Comment

Thank for the replies guys. I called him a poopie head and put him on my ignore list. Nobody can scam me. I Will keep my account safe

Comment

I know someone who had their wife pilot their account irl wife but other than that its illegal aswell as you could be hacked o.o
                  Originally posted by iTz_SoN
                  I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
                  I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

how bout permanently selling your account? i have 3 offers from someone outside the cs community about lvl 80+ accounts for 100$... shouldnt they be banned permanently?
                    better defeated yet alive than win yet dead. living means more chance to win without dying

Comment

Originally posted by jermaximus View Post
                      how bout permanently selling your account? i have 3 offers from someone outside the cs community about lvl 80+ accounts for 100$... shouldnt they be banned permanently?
                      Account selling is also against ToS; I'd suggest you get screenshots and file a ticket, although R2 taking action about it probably isn't likely (I know from experience).

Comment

Originally posted by puppetbomber View Post
                        Account selling is also against ToS; I'd suggest you get screenshots and file a ticket, although R2 taking action about it probably isn't likely (I know from experience).
                        +infinity on that one lol
                        IGN:: (S34)Skyrazor
                        Server:: (S34)Void Encampment
                        Class:: Rogue
                        Plane:: Eidolon
                        LVL:: 150 (I hope I never have to do that again >_>")
                        Honor rank:: Emperor

Comment

Your username ! ~~
                          @topic " Never share. Never sell " your account. XDXD~
                          I'm beginning to think that if someone cut me open I would bleed your name.

Comment

def ... who pilot you acc

Comment

Originally posted by bloodyhowl View Post
                              def ... who pilot you acc
                              oh no it's bloody

Comment

Working...
                              X