Clear All

• casher unFair

2014 casher VS 2012 casher
    Click image for larger version

Name:	dr dre.png
Views:	1
Size:	181.9 KB
ID:	1746273
    too many non casher player quited bcuz of unfair cash system now mortal lvl 60 can beat lvl 100 scion and have a higher dmg ***

Money talks, as unfortunate or unfair as it is. It's just the way the world rotates.

Comment

it's just the way it is son.. it's all about the money
      better defeated yet alive than win yet dead. living means more chance to win without dying

Comment

Originally posted by jermaximus View Post
        it's just the way it is son.. it's all about the money
        Remember, the community isn't just about the money. When players who spend tons of money on the game and they are unkillable. You will see a dramatic decrease in the non cashing population. Why? because most of the players would think "it isn't fair" or they have this thought of giving up already. It is honestly broken if you cannot place a limit to it.
        Originally posted by Dr.Q
        Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

Btw, i think its fair enough, even im a non cahser player..... old casher, maybe the just bought h wings, soul print for upgradein, imagine how much h wings, SP price in market on 2012-2013 before iob. then how the new casher? they skip h wings, soul print, since its become cheap, they can upgrade another things, like tenets,heraldy, beast souls or anythin else...

Comment

Some people just doesn't know when to put a cap on it, just tolerate and keep playing. o-o
            IGN:: (S34)Skyrazor
            Server:: (S34)Void Encampment
            Class:: Rogue
            Plane:: Eidolon
            LVL:: 150 (I hope I never have to do that again >_>")
            Honor rank:: Emperor

Comment

When people start hitting level 50, you see players starting to quit the server. And for the players who upped their tenets so much, they become so OP that they can't be killed anymore. After 2-3 mos. the server becomes dead, with very few people playing. This has become a trend, and I've seen some players who have stopped playing the game because it is impossible to be competitive unless you really invest on these new systems. R2 is underestimating the importance of non cashers in this game. True, they don't bring the money to the table, but they keep the server active and competitive. When there's tougher competition, cashers would naturally spend more money.

Comment

They have money , you have time , simply make 12 alts and farm dungeons ,,, keep farming ,,, and start offering them stuff for cash items .... simple equation ... they have JOBs they cash , u have time to spare
                but if u want to be like them without spending time or cash .... go play flappy bird he is OP

and for tenets everyone suggested to R2 to make the Tenets rank on level , i. e. without eidolon you cannot unlock the spirit tenets ,, and without scion you cannot unlock the mortal or nature ..... any solution, to make leveling up worth some attention

For the players that is not familiar with the game ,,,, the most OP character in this game is Mortal Rogue with Max tenets ,, because he will get ratings beyond imaginations , mortal lvl 120 with dodge of `120% and hit of 71% is just un-touchable
                and as my last topic we agreed totally 100% that scion with max tenets is stronger than Eidolon with max tenets (what about mortal ? sure it will be stronger),,,,, there is NO LOGIC in this !!!!

Comment

Cash does not equal OP. You can cash and still be underpowered. However, you can be OP for free, with enough time invested and a few alts that can farm dungeons for you.

Certain players, who invest $1000s are always going to have an edge over free players. This is not just because they cash, it's because they cash and also farm dungeons and run alts. You get back what you put in as a free player and even as a casher, you will need time and to be efficient with that time. Get every soul shard available, build your soul, max your gear to +14, buy pearls of wisdom, attend every available event and build up that frag. For example, tenets (pearls of wisdom) are available by using wanted section, you just have to sell something for in-game gold. OP does not come over night, unless you invest $10,000s, even then you will lack in certain areas.

Free players need to work hard, be smart and efficient to keep up with cashers, but it is entirely possible to still beat even the heaviest cashers in certain arenas, some areas you still will be one-shotted. Thems the breaks. However, there are always caps to the in-game systems. Cashers get there faster, but they can be caught, with enough time and effort. Short of systems like Chi, monster handbook and Heraldry, everything else is obtainable for free – but not without putting in the time and alts.

That being said, R2, stop making cash only systems, you used to give free players an opportunity to build, albeit slower. But you haven't been very fair lately, i.e. Chi, Heraldry and Monster Handbook. You depend on your free players more than you want to admit, without a player base, cashers will have nothing to do and get bored, and this game will fail. I am struggling to play anymore because of the lack of new content and long-term bugs that persist to plague the game. Then again, maybe you don't care.

< FYI, Free Player, but I'm not bothering to post SS of my character (look me up on (s49)Gabkara if you want). I do pretty well for half-assing it for free.

Lastly, enjoy the game for what it is and what you can invest in it. If you have only an hour a day to play video games, this is probably not the game for you, unless you just want a social outlet.

Comment

Ok u needa understand something here.... most cashers do some job for the money they use ingame... therefore technically we work harder than u free players that use 10+ alts to get everything for u... so just incase u missed that... so telling us we can't,shouldn't be allowed to cash is like telling alt farmers they can only use 1 acct... imo i dunno why casher gets ragged on so bad,we generally work hard to spend hard its not like we just fell into this awesome toon...

Comment

hmmm, MoGs r in treasure packs in corruption lvl 5, not strictly cash system anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Aionyx View Post
                        so telling us we can't,shouldn't be allowed to cash is like telling alt farmers they can only use 1 acct... imo i dunno why casher gets ragged on so bad,we generally work hard to spend hard its not like we just fell into this awesome toon...
                        I don't think anyone mentioned that cashers shouldn't be allowed to cash. >___> The topic is that cashers have an advantage over non-cashers, which in most cases, they do (for obvious reason). That being said, reviewing what other players have mentioned, they (the non/light cashers) would like some sort of grounds of equal opportunity to work towards what cashers easily and quickly cash.

P.S. I do agree with you on the point that cashers are often "ragged on", but hey. Everybody talks.

Comment

Some people here, used hack to get real money from other people CreditCard BEWARE dont trust R2 too much, they will not protect your number from being stolen if someone used program to hack your CC,this happen to me before, i never make any order, but the paper said, that i was buying 22dollar each for 19 payment.

Comment

Free Player Guide

Wings = use alts in IoB to get to max UDL, Divine possible with effort (ie level 4 corruption pack, unfortunately, R2 screwed us by removing from token exchange)
                            Soul = Work hard to maximize SS collection, use tokens for SS only (do ladder and SRC exchange everyday, daily login bonus and tokens)
                            Sperion = Easy with IoB and PC collection
                            Tenet = Buy Pearls of Wisdom with obtained in-game gold
                            Slayer Gear = run normal events (ie Seng, wishing well, etc, anything that gets you badges), eventually badges will be useless
                            Insignia = view above, obtain Marshall's asap, or collect red adamantite (R2 screwed us by removing from token exchange)
                            Beast soul = run dgs that drop DE, collect and use as many DE as possible (use roses to trade for crystal to buy boosted attempts), get Seiryu soul asap
                            Chi = ur ****
                            Heraldry = ur ****
                            Monster Handbook = be able to beat level 5 corruption (not easy for novices), but possible with long-term effort
                            Pet = a novelty mostly, since they can never match the dmg produced by Frag passive blood skills, best bet imo is Rex since dmg reduction can save you in many places
                            Frag = run dgs for DC and gems, up cautiously, CS is a patient man/woman's game

Surely I missed stuff, but these are the initial pointers I'd suggest. Also, look for in-game sponsors, many older players are sitting on a wealth of items they have no intention of using anytime soon, make friends that can help you advance faster.

Lastly, have fun, you are doing it wrong if you are not having fun.
                            Last edited by Gabkara; 03-02-2014, 09:46 PM.

Comment

lol...stop complaining u should be thankful of casher they are the one keeping this game alive...without them this game would not last.....so ****...
                              IGN: (S31) _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
                              Server: (S31) Tree Of Life
                              Class: Rogue(Shadow)
                              Level: 46 Mortal
                              Weapon: Superior Frag 1 +4

Comment

Working...
                              X