No announcement yet.

2 agi,1str for rouge in combat skill??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 agi,1str for rouge in combat skill??

2 agi,1str for rouge in combat skill?? is that good rouge for a nice build??

anyone can asnwer please...i need better rouge build.

pure strength until level 80 then upgrade agility when you get the soul of spirit of void upgrade the illusion to get more agility
    IGN: xSpade
    Server: zensho Island
    Class/Job: rogue

Comment

or you can be pro and go pure str until u reach at least 200% crit damage and 50% crit then go pure agility this way evry time u crit its like yr atacking with double yr patk or more with those minimum stat thresholds achieved you will do more damage/dps than u would with a pure str build or hybrid stat build..not to mention yr dodge crit and hit will be higher which helps tremendously in pve and pvp. priest is my main but rogue is my 2nd main that i play just for fun got any questions or think u can build a better rogue than me with no cash then come pick my brain s4 wilterlands CuNexTuesday holla at yr girl ..

Comment

Or you can be me and go pure strength and get 1.3k strength unbuff ( I <3 Soul ) and still 600 Agi with a total of 13k Patk / 68% Crit 722% Crit Damage ^.^
        Dumbmasses ;

A term for the majority of people who willfully stay ignorant and follow the prevailing sentiment on a wide variety of issues. Those who can't think for themselves. A perfect compliment or synonym for Sheeple.
        >>> <<<

Comment

Originally posted by RexTec View Post
          Or you can be me and go pure strength and get 1.3k strength unbuff ( I <3 Soul ) and still 600 Agi with a total of 13k Patk / 68% Crit 722% Crit Damage ^.^
          Wait what? 722% Crit damage? Do you mean 272 or 227%?
          I'm pure Agility with 10k PATK, 93% crit rate. 241% crit damage at the moment ^^ Only in Savage gear

Comment

if ur just starting it would be meaningless to pump agi, u can always reset anytime in the future plus there are 2 rebirths, it would be advisable to go pure str as a rouge at 1st and when u have started pumping sum stats from soul, then it could be good to go pure agi, Pure agi rouges pawn in my server =p

IGN:NaitoKen
            Lvl:117
            Server:Tyria Village
            Class:Knight
            Plane:Eidolon
            Guild:TheTrolls

Comment

Yeah, dedicated full agility rocks. Gems, Wings, Mounts, and other assorted items buff up the PATK, while crit adds 200%+ Damage to it. Better than having high PATK but lower crit rate. Dodge is also a nice bonus for a Primary/Secondary defense too.

Comment

Working...
              X