SponsperPay did not give me my crystals :/

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SponsperPay did not give me my crystals :/

Hi, I completed one of the offers in SponserPay, it said it had successfully credited the crystals but I don't have them? Usually there's a bit saying report problem link, but the thing is...it doesn't have one (It only says feedback). It did state that the report link will appear within the next few hours but will it still appear despite it says "successfully credited"?

P.S. Sorry for sounding little impatient, its just that the offer required a bit of effort to compplete and I don't want my effort to be wasted lol

If it's meant to take a day to give me the crystals, sorry in advance, for again, being impatient about this issue.

It will sometimes say It will take 48 hours , Sometimes 15 , 30 minutes . And rarely the Automatic Earn .

Game :Wartune
    IGN: Palpablesage
    Class: Mage
    Level: 19
    Game: Wartune
    IGN: MrNemesis
    Level:18+

Comment

Originally posted by C4P0T3 View Post
      It will sometimes say It will take 48 hours , Sometimes 15 , 30 minutes . And rarely the Automatic Earn .
      I just realised I put the wrong email address in the offer...would I still get the crystals if i change it to the right one?

Comment

Eurrhhmm , Well . It Depends what Add you did .

Comment

Also , You can Read in The description , Below the Add , It says The time .

Comment

You will have to redo the whole process if it still allows you, if it is 0-70 xtals then don't worry about it but once it is 200+ then report it ( Though there are so many 200+ that've failed me in the past )
            Dumbmasses ;

A term for the majority of people who willfully stay ignorant and follow the prevailing sentiment on a wide variety of issues. Those who can't think for themselves. A perfect compliment or synonym for Sheeple.
            >>> <<<

Comment

ok. here is my advice to you. if the offer hasn't paid in 24 hours, send a ticket to sponsor pay's support team. you can either fail an offer on purpose (not sure if there is a report option after credits are listed as vcomplete...i do so many offers through free xtals :/ ), send a ticket to them explaining you couldn't send on through the one listed as completed but your issue is the crystal didn't credit. give them as much info about the complete offer as you can, they have it in their systems they can easily see what you did and didn't do on your account. it also might be possible to check if they have a website to send a ticket through instead. i don't do sponsor pay often because their credit rates are slow, and usually they are more glitchy (but i do them sometimes still).

last time i had success and it didn't pay, sponsorpay they told me that if it says its successful then it will be credited...but wait up to 24 hours for the credits to appear as sometimes there are system errors since its R2's responsibility to make sure credits are flawless when succeeded (what do you know...we have issues with credits even when paying R2). if no credit within 24 hours then send the screen shot proof to R2 and they are supposed to make sure its paid and get things straightened out with sponsor pay. ticketing is alot of work but its worth the effort for a few free $$ in ad money. Also, make sure javascripts and cookies are enabled and accept everything, and clear cookies between offers. this clears up issue 99% of the time because success credits apparently rely on cookies sometimes and they can goof up when you do 2 ads by the same company hosted on sponsorpay and other free currency services.
              Crystal Saga:
              Server: Aquatic Crypts
              Name: (S15)Sidoh
              Class: Knight
              Plane: Eidolon
              Level: 100

Lunaria:
              Server:Server: S87 Key Grove and S58 Drays Keep
              Name: [S87]Kenshin/[S58]SweetnSour
              Class: Swordman/Elementalist
              Level: 5x/6x

Comment