Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Soul divine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soul divine

Have u ever dreamed in wearing PVE set, and keep the slayer PVP stats? the new addition allows u to do that

Click image for larger version

Name:	soul divine.png
Views:	1
Size:	315.5 KB
ID:	1747294

But the question is , does the item that responsible on upgrading that .... farmable?
    Last edited by Zenzibar; 03-06-2014, 02:57 PM.

atm soul stars are only at cash shop and are not farmable since its not in a dungeon etc.
    IGN: Heiko
    Guild: Athena (S6)
    Server: Windshear Peaks (S6)
    First Guild: Oblivion (S6)
    Level: 92 Scion
    Class: Knight

Ayooooooooo

Comment

You need to level it before you can wear any type of equip?( i think yes) XD.
      Does the equipment/ weapon needed to be same level as your divine soul level? XD

Last edited by yosilangpo; 03-06-2014, 08:12 PM.
      I'm beginning to think that if someone cut me open I would bleed your name.

Comment

it seems we need a lot of soul stars to upgrade this feature, wouldnt be a bad idea to put them as drop in dungeon >_<

Comment

it would be awesome for some cashers there :/ is it possible to put frag in divine soul? that would be horrible T_T

Comment

Originally posted by yosilangpo View Post
            You need to level it before you can wear any type of equip?( i think yes) XD.
            Does the equipment/ weapon needed to be same level as your divine soul level? XD

yes , the level of your divine should be the same of your added equipment, by an important notification is that u should keep in mind , soul divine level add only 30% of your equipment attributes . the high soul u get the high addition .
            consider its for cashiers , but its possible for non cashier to obtain it , and once u do . u will grab the power of adding more pvp stats . in pvp servers (THIS WILL BE AWESOME)
            Last edited by Zenzibar; 03-07-2014, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Prashanna3 View Post
              it seems we need a lot of soul stars to upgrade this feature, wouldnt be a bad idea to put them as drop in dungeon >_<
              to be direct with u , if u don't have points event or black Friday discounts . it will cost you 164$ only to get lvl 40 , then u can add stuff of PVP savage set .
              but here is the main key , the additions is not of the equipment ,,, (it might comes from the gems that bound in)
              instead of 4 immaculate gems in heart of eden , u can have 2 hearts of eden and get 8 perfect gems . triple effect . for max tenet users ? rogues will own them easily
              Last edited by Zenzibar; 03-07-2014, 05:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SaintJusiahLoL View Post
                it would be awesome for some cashers there :/ is it possible to put frag in divine soul? that would be horrible T_T
                ikr kkkkk

but any skill that the equipment offer will be disabled
                Last edited by Zenzibar; 03-07-2014, 06:05 AM.

Comment

its also horrible even the skills are disabled.. -_-
                  Originally posted by Zenzibar View Post
                  ikr kkkkk

but any skill that the equipment offer will be disabled
                  Last edited by SaintJusiahLoL; 03-07-2014, 08:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zenzibar View Post
                    to be direct with u , if u don't have points event or black Friday discounts . it will cost you 164$ only to get lvl 40 , then u can add stuff of PVP savage set .
                    but here is the main key , the additions is not of the equipment ,,, (it might comes from the gems that bound in)
                    instead of 4 immaculate gems in heart of eden , u can have 2 hearts of eden and get 8 perfect gems . triple effect . for max tenet users ? rogues will own them easily
                    umm, fire opals crit damage doesn't transfer... I tested in on my HoE in the Divine soul equip, it should add some crit dmg but it didn't.

Comment

I don't think the gems will be transfered over at all, but I'm not 100% about it... sounds too good to be true, really..
                      Server: (S45)Exenden Realm
                      Name: Lunaria
                      Class: Fire Mage
                      Plane: Eidolon
                      Level: 125+
                      Guild: TheDarkness (Leader)
                      Honor Rank: Emperor
                      Mount: Super Jiyaori
                      Wings: Ultimate Demon Lord +5
                      Weapon: Perfect Fragarach Orb II +8 (Fused with lvl 121 orb)
                      Husband: (S50)Buldozeris00
                      Pet: Guardian Angel +13, Emperor Demon +13, Super Angel +13, Ultrasaurus Rex +13, Dragon Boxer +13, Fire Lord + Morphed Phoenix

“It’s too bad that stupidity isn’t painful.” ― Anton Szandor LaVey

Comment

Originally posted by Isarenya View Post
                        I don't think the gems will be transfered over at all, but I'm not 100% about it... sounds too good to be true, really..
                        Gems cannot be transferred.
                        Originally posted by Dr.Q
                        Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

so far it seems only garnets r transferred into the the stats, i'll have a pic soon

Comment

Originally posted by Botolminum View Post
                            umm, fire opals crit damage doesn't transfer... I tested in on my HoE in the Divine soul equip, it should add some crit dmg but it didn't.
                            (it might comes from the gems that bound in)

here if we look at the soul divine attributes, u will see no crit dmg indeed .. or speed of attk , or cast speed , or even move speed ...

so the lower field of the attribution of the character is intact whatever gems or equipment u add to enhance it . but the upper field (dodge, hit , def, pat, mat, heal, crit strike) these things are enhance-able

so if you try garnet gems in your HoE, you will see the critical strike increased indeed

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	DivineSoul_25.png
Views:	1
Size:	166.3 KB
ID:	1683296
                              For only $60 and 7 hours of time, u too can have this awesome increase in stats!! :/

Comment

Working...
                              X