Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• faq

whats the amount of soul stars

Can you please give a bit more information?

Or this might answer your question Click me

Comment

u will 780 soul stars for lv 40 divine soul which is 160$ and btw it only does white stats of gear
      Crystal Saga:
      IGN: (S57)Suzemebatchi
      Server: Eternal Sanctum
      Class: Rogue
      Plane: Eidolon
      Level: 150
      Spouse: (J7)Rhaiine01
      Wings: Demon Lord +4
      Weapon: Prefect Frag IX +9
      Mount: Gilded Battle Stallion, Alicorn, Flying Carpet, White Griffin, Angelfire Dragon
      Pixie : Celestial
      Nobility: Emperor
      Guild: (S2)Dragonspine
      Pets: Teeka Gen 3 +9, Fire Lord, Ultrasaurus Rex, Gobbler, Dark reaper +13, Werewolf Overlord +12, Pet Bunny, Panda Adult, Super Angel/Demon.

Comment

there is a huge mistake in the cash events btw, the tenets should be the last event between them all, (because the performance/money is much higher compare to others)
        and i suggested to r2 in some ticket that every new server starts even without zodiac, to a certain time , each month they add to the server a cash event.
        that will decrease the whining.
        so the server might start first month with soul divine activated , second month zodiac , third month fruit system, 4th month heraldry, 5th monster book or chi , then the last but not the least which is the tenet.

several advantages u can get:
        1. no ppl whining about they are getting weak and someone lvl 50 mortal rule the server
        2. ppl will spend time level up (leveling up now is not the key due to the cashing and the glitches followed that)
        for example the scion/tenet game glitch which allow the scion (balancer in all events) to be more superior than the eidolon lvl 150 (even if both got same tenets) and some kids are really sticking to scion lvl 100 without rebirthing on purpose
        3. ppl will start cash gradually not equally but seamlessly on other cash events rather than stick all their money on tenets
        4. ppl will know when they need to cash ,
        for example : i want to be good farmer in the beginning of the game ,,, i already hit lvl 50 but no tenets so? (i got soul divine to push my self little bit further) then few fruits to pump stats , zodiac and HP and some legendary stuff. everything happens by time
        otherwise i will not farm well and be normal dude until the 6 or 7 month when the tenet released in my server .

that was personal view , i don't know who agree with me or not , but in most plz haters if u don't agree just pass
        thank you
        Last edited by Zenzibar; 03-10-2014, 05:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X