Is Dragon Hunt Fixed?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Dragon Hunt Fixed?

I'm just curious. In the 2 years i have had an active account (currently lvl 98 Eidolon) I have spun my green coins when i get them. On occasion, those spins will net a red coin, and sometimes a black coin. In the near hundreds (so so many) of spins, i have won 2 Enchanted Skill Dust, and 1 Therion. With events that influx Red Coins, I have marked down the amount of times i land right next to a ESD, or Therion. I land next to them very very often it seems. Even if my spin starts to slow down long before, it will continue to tick until one over. So my question is, is the chance the same for every item, or are the better items stacked against favour. This would suggest there isn't a 1 in 24 chance at Dragon Hunt, but say a 1 in 22 chance for meh items, and a 1 in 100 for the 2 good items in the list (maths used for example, and waaaaay off).

No Rage implied, just asking if odds really are the same for everything in the list. (I have won the same item countless times)

Tested this and during a event I got 100+ red dragon coins ( gotta love the snowmans that only rogues can kill ) got no therion lol.
    Originally posted by iTz_SoN
    I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
    I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

lol its like 1 in a million :3

Comment

i wasted my red dragon coins for only FRC GEMS AND badges xD which the ticks do slow down but skips the friggin therion,FS and FLE XD

Comment

Originally posted by SaintJusiahLoL View Post
          i wasted my red dragon coins for only FRC GEMS AND badges xD which the ticks do slow down but skips the friggin therion,FS and FLE XD
          I dont care about his I want to say that youre beautiful
          You can reach the stars if you persevere and believe.

Comment

absu ****** lutely damn right it is fixed! There's nothing in this game that isn't fixed, only lag and server problems aren't fixed

Comment

its about luck xD

Comment

Like enchanting, the coin and where it lands is **, it would land on something for example an ESD or so it looks like but trolls you and goes 1 extra item ahead
                It is **! ** I tell ya :P

Comment

I was able to land on an ESD with less than 100 RDC (from the last card event). It's meant to be against your favor, like the lottery. If the odds were good, we'd all be millionaires.

Comment

Well damn, aren't you all just lucky. The best I've gotten was a 7 Day Seiryu and a 3 Day Phoenix. Super jelly, just saying.
                    I think it was a 3 day.. I can't remember.
                    Most of the time, I'm just landing on badges, flasks, flawed/scratched games, equipment chests or potions.
                    DAMN ALL THE POTIONS. D;<
                    The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

I fully agree puppet. But id like to pose it differently. If odds were good, maybe things in game wouldn't cost a couple a months groceries Its just appears at first glance, if your lucky enough to random a good item into your list of 24, you have an equal chance of landing on it. But we are being miss lead

Was just curious if other players experienced the same thing. So many Almost ESD's, sooooo close. Got so bad i thought i was being trolled. An admin watching my screen laughing his head off as my keyboard meets its untimely demise

Peace Love and Harmony

Comment

the more u spin the better luck it gets , try the 80 bdc pack . its really awesome .... while trying 1 bdc a day ,,, it gives nothing but normal items . i tried to stack coins before, it worked for me

Comment

You guys do realize that the wheel is just aesthetic and meant to make you think that you were close to winning but not actually?
                          The moment you pressed spin, the results were already determined and everything else after is just for show.
                          Spin the wheel and close your browser, the rewards will already have been put to temp if not still in the collect reward part of the spin UI.
                          The chances of each item are also of course not evenly distributed.
                          @Zenzibar, that's gamblers fallacy lol
                          having more coins just means you have more opportunities to get things but does not improve your chances what so ever.
                          Sith's Priest Guide

Comment

Originally posted by Xtrmcrits View Post
                            I dont care about his I want to say that youre beautiful
                            meh.. -_- ...

anyway... what's a therion and how to use it? LOL!

Comment

whats the meh thing? hahaha
                              therion is used to get 2 people mount u nid atleast 30 or 20 therion to get one mount at tree oflife :3
                              isnt it? O_O
                              Originally posted by KyronSai View Post
                              meh.. -_- ...

anyway... what's a therion and how to use it? LOL!

Comment

Working...
                              X