pristine/epic shard armors vs honor badge armors

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pristine/epic shard armors vs honor badge armors

i've been playing for some time. and im in a dilemma here... i am so fascinated about all the shard armors i see when i create one.. (good stats, good stats.. ) but when i saw the honor badge armors i was like fixated by first it's looks, and how different the stats are compared to shard armors... question is... what are the advantages and disadvantages that a shard armor has against an honor badge armor? cuz honestly? i dunno what to do now... get higher nobility, hoard a lot of honor badges, and forsake leveling( for now that is) or just level up to get the best shard armors? (which is painstakingly slow).. ?

what class are you?
    badge armors are best for pvp combat its stats has more defense and hp while the epic shards are quite good on dungeon but yet depends on you class ^^
    its quite hard to choose from the 2 O_O
    got me also confused XD

for example u got a whole set of epic ethreal shard and compare it to your whole set of green savage you get more hp in your savage set compared to your epic set but yet you get more MATK/PATK on your epic set.
    get it?
    savage is all about CRIIT defense AP and hp

just try whch best suits you ^^
    Last edited by VicZar; 03-11-2014, 07:42 AM. Reason: Merged

Comment

i dunno really what's best for my fire mage ice support... my build is 5 int/ 1 end .. i wanted to ahve a tougher than usual mage yet still has enough firepower... by the way my princess thanks for the advise.
      better defeated yet alive than win yet dead. living means more chance to win without dying

Comment

hahaha! d ko nabasa ikaw pla xDD save more badge and rank ur honor and go get some of those savage set goin blue at lvl 50 is good na..

Comment

Savage and Slayer sets (badge equipment) are used mainly for PvP, so it's common to see players aim for those sets until level 100, where they then switch to Purgatory (shard equipment). Even for Slayer, you wouldn't be able to wear it for long unless you choose not to rebirth as a mortal or enter your Scion level 80 days, so you'd still technically have to level at a decent pace if you want to wear it. As for specific advantages and disadvantages, I can't say. I myself have never worn Savage or Slayer -- I've strictly worn shard gears just because and personally it's worked well enough.

Comment

Same here puppet. I never aim to wear those set its just hard for me to get it XD
            epic are more cool :3

Comment

i find epic sets are better i a mage and i love the shards set becaus they are easy to get and make then Savage and Slayer

Comment

Working...
              X