Is tis a bug?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is tis a bug?

This player is always in the top PK list and get pk level of 100 and it doesnt go down i tried to have 100 pk level and i got 1st but then in a few hours my pk level got down to 97.. my question is why his pk dont come down? hes not active and he is never been online since the servers change its name to J8..
    Thanks

Hmmmm... I suppose it's concerned over being online and offline.
    You lose PK points by being online for at least an hour or two (someone enlighten me as I don't really PK unless they asked for it or it's an in-game bot).

Useless
    ...but actually does something like stalk every word you post
    Forum-cleaner

This moderator is unreliable, I'm serious

Comment

ok.. hes unfair though thanks btw

Comment

A PK level only drops when someone logs on. So if he remains offline ever since he got 100 PK level, he remains at the top of the rankings. Upon logging in, however, if X hours has passed, his PK level would also drop X level, with the minimum at 0. The ranking system is placed so a newer 100 PK level would be placed higher on the rankings, so you can get yourself to the top, but keeping it there would probably require not logging on that account.
        Lilies maybe innocent-looking, but try to eat me, and you'll soon find out how bad of a mistake that is.
        I never forgive. I never forget.

Comment

Working...
        X