different armor appearance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• different armor appearance

im trying to find a cool looking armor( not costumes ok?) but i cant see a page that will show different armor appearance per class. can anyone give it to me?
    better defeated yet alive than win yet dead. living means more chance to win without dying

kuya.. savage set are coolest in appearances

Comment

forget about aesthetics and go for stats.

Comment

Here's for priest armor :P http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ar-How-We-Look!
        I'm beginning to think that if someone cut me open I would bleed your name.

Comment

i want to see everyone's look
          better defeated yet alive than win yet dead. living means more chance to win without dying

Comment

Personally, I think that you should be looking for armor that has the most helpful stats, not the best looking armor. You might find that armor you consider icky ends up looking really nice to you after a while.

Comment

naaah. im looking for the sickest looking armor and have the other pieces be strong...

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Fye_and_Paddington_2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.2 KB
ID:	1684205here a mage pic would show you all the sets but i did rebirth can only were 3 sets right now

Comment

dude the sickest looking armor has to be the Aeres armor.
                  💎Crystal Saga💎
                  ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
                  ☆Death Tank
                  ☆PvP King at your service
                  ☆Class:Knight
                  Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
                  — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

Working...
                  X