Fail Servers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fail Servers

Servers S33, S36, S40, S42, S45, S50, S54 is saying "Failed to connect Server!"
    come on r2 love me as i have love u

Thanks for the post, we're looking into it now!
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

yey tnx tnx

s42 KiraDeathGod

Comment

aslo s62 cannot login

Comment

cant log in to server 61 wew..what happen???

Comment

also s56 & 58 still loading.....please fixed this issue R2..thanks

Comment

this should be addressed already, this is not the first time it happened in those servers.

where are the maintenance that you told us? problem after maintenance? that is not maintenance... they know that this problem had occurred and they fixed it, so the next time they have maintenance, they need to check on those servers if they applied the fixed they had.
              Last edited by VicZar; 03-27-2014, 06:55 AM. Reason: Merged

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                Thanks for the post, we're looking into it now!
                Yay, at least we aren't completely in the dark like last time, it's good to know that you are working on it now.

Comment

Originally posted by wildcard03 View Post
                  Yay, at least we aren't completely in the dark like last time, it's good to know that you are working on it now.
                  Devs are currently working on it. Seems to be an issue with the servers itself. I've been told right now that the estimated time for the servers to be working is roughly two hours. However, I reserve the right to hide under the bed from the angry mob when it turns out to be wrong.
                  This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                    Devs are currently working on it. Seems to be an issue with the servers itself. I've been told right now that the estimated time for the servers to be working is roughly two hours. However, I reserve the right to hide under the bed from the angry mob when it turns out to be wrong.
                    lol, it's okay since nobody will be able to log their chars to form a mob if it is. Thanks for the info

Comment

lol storm^ "when it turns out to be wrong" #30 O.O

Comment

and wildcard nice u have a JB hair :P #16

Comment

Originally posted by altkira3 View Post
                          lol storm^ "when it turns out to be wrong" #30 O.O
                          Gotta love knowing the CS emote off heart Click image for larger version

Name:	#30.gif
Views:	3
Size:	2.3 KB
ID:	1684236
                          Last edited by wildcard03; 04-20-2014, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Why are you posting on your alt accounts kira? #19 lol
                            Last edited by wildcard03; 03-27-2014, 07:13 AM.

Comment

Wild its your fault #05
                              *Shortee1119
                              Soul Of Ruins
                              Married to: Azurastrike
                              "*Life is too short to live with Regrets*"
                              (S42)Tinosia Delta

Comment

Working...
                              X