X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Guide] Blood/Holy Priest Pure Endurance

Okey lets see now... your'e mostly here because of the following reasons:

1. You've messed up all of ur skills.
    2. You're making a new character and dont know how to perfect it.
    3. You have just rebirth and want to perfect ur skills this time. It took a long time grinding but now you want to have a fresh start.

Okey lets talk about your skills first as it is the most important thing if you want to survive in PVP action. There is no point in reading this if u are just a PVE priest. This is what your'e skill tree would look like when you are at a high lvl. Also a good tip would be that dont add more points onto blood beam cuz if you are a serious grinder that can lvl up 5 times a day onto lvl 40+ dont add more points. it will be a wasted cuz there is another one called improved blood beam...add more points to that... also blood beam should be ur main attk.. not light missile...

Blood:

Blood Beam 1/5
    Curse Mastery 2/5
    Life Drain 1/5
    Curse of Weakness 1/5
    Improved Blood Beam 5/5
    Ring of Decay 1/5
    Improved Life drain 1/5

Holy:

Guardian Protection 5/5
    Pure in heart 1/5
    Resurrection 1/5
    Angel Blessing 5/5
    Circle of Power 5/5
    This skill build is up to lvl 60 The concept was to fully utilize the effect of Angel Blessing(10% max hp per 10 sec

Also ur attributes should be pure ENDURANCE. Endurance adds more health..very high health... if u add pure INT it would boost ur magic attk and healing by a mile.. i suggest if u want to solo dungeons nightmare style u should go to ENDURANCE if u are gonna heal a tank go INT..
    If you decide to go pure int healer i suggest you should go with a tank always in dungeons except if you are a high lvl healer then go ahead .The point in this guide is that you are doing a dungeon and want to solo ( a bit higher thab the lvl requirements to enter the dungeon) and want to make it out alive then you should add more hp but beware! it will take along time to defeat bosses unless if ur armor and weapon gives u a boost in matk... also you should bring some pots with u just incase....

Armor

I think if u are a lvl 40 priest you should go for epic armor for tankers...sorry for some reason my server is down so i cant check the name... the armor for tankers add more pdef so when going pvp you will take less damage

For lvl 53-59 you should get epic saviors armor because it also has better pdef and mdef than the priest armor... also when socketing you should use pdef and hp and a bit of matk aswell as mdef to lvl out the fields.

Pets

Hmm okey.... the best pets for priest are bear cubs.. they have high defense and if u are lucky enough u might get a skill called drag. Another good pet is a angel. You should try to upgrade it to a super angel... baby angel is useless.. also put baby angel to pure INT....adds more matk as it is a matk pet. Another one is a teeka but beware you will need about 22 teeka eggs to hatch one. If u are lucky enough to get one put it also on INT.. it boosts the healing powers but i do not suggest to get a teeka cuz mostly some of its skills revolves around ur INT if low INT the lower the healing... also pet armor is important aswell. i suggest u should use [purple] armor with high defense for bear and for the others any will do...i think... i'll check up all of the pet armor that suits the needs if teeka and angel later on....

Well i guess this concludes this guide Remeber players have fun and enjoy the GAME!

hmmmm i just realised this is my 5 guide i made... i better get rewarded . just joking no reward is just fine with me im still happy that ppl would take thery're time to ready my stupid guides.. no wait... i mean good guides.. C YA!
    Last edited by Virminn; 09-16-2012, 10:05 AM.
    CS character name:Fane
    Class:Blood Priest
    Server:[S51] Cimmerian Woodlands
    Lvl: 44+
    Plane:Mortal
    Guild:Fatality, lvl 6+
    Guild Master: Femy
    Pets: Baby Angel

Originally posted by Virminn View Post
    Blood:

Blood Beam 1/5
    Curse Mastery 2/5
    Life Drain 1/5
    Curse of Weakness 1/5
    Improved Blood Beam 5/5
    Ring of Decay 1/5
    Improved Life drain 1/5

Holy:

Guardian Protection 5/5
    Pure in heart 1/5
    Resurrection 1/5
    Angel Blessing 5/5
    Circle of Power 5/5
    *triple checks the skill*

Ok, no light heal, you can't be serious O_o How do you expect to solo dungeons early without heal? The main reason why we priests are able to solo dungeons earlier than other classes is because of that heal. With pure END and no heal, I would say that a tanker knight is way better than this for dungeons...

Also, just my personal opinion, pure INT is still a better build. You get enough pdef and END from soul (if you do spend effort on upgrading it) that you don't need to put a single point in END at all. More INT = more heal = more survivability too.

Improved blood beam 5 is also kinda a waste, the dmg bonus from lvl 5 doesn't differ much from lvl 1. Better to reduce that down to 1 and get all heal skills lvl 1 for added survivability. Improved holy light might be crappy at high lvl, but it works really well below 60 for doing dungeons.
    Last edited by R21892248; 09-16-2012, 10:19 AM.

Comment

hmm..i never though of that...but thnx for pointing that out.. and how did uread the guide so fast?
      CS character name:Fane
      Class:Blood Priest
      Server:[S51] Cimmerian Woodlands
      Lvl: 44+
      Plane:Mortal
      Guild:Fatality, lvl 6+
      Guild Master: Femy
      Pets: Baby Angel

Comment

I just skipped all the introduction and such to just read the main guide. It is not hard to go quickly through the guide when my main is also a priest and I'm familiar with all the skills/equip.

Comment

Sorry but this guide is totally useless.

Comment

Fact there^
            'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Working...
            X