Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling Gold

I have a Question Gold Selling in game is valid yes or no
    iam selling gold in game And Iam not hacking for gold Iam just farming it And When I need a Load When i Have a P of gold I announce
    WTS>>>gold for load pm me

In this post is it okay to sell gold or not

Selling any in-game items (gold included) for any form of real-life currency is against ToS.

Comment

is it ok to buy VIP from other players??

Comment

You can gift VIP through the usage of a UGC code that you give to another player, and they can give you a thank you gift in return. There is no other way to 'legally' gift VIP to anyone (logging into someone else's account is a violation of the ToS) outside of using game card codes.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

so its ok if i buy UGC for example on the game? its not violation of the ToS?

Comment

If you buy a UGC from your local store or from an online store, and give someone the code, that is not against the ToS.

If you're talking about buying/selling a UGC from/to a player in the game, then yes, that would be against the ToS.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

nice thread here..so many news
              IGN: FRiTZKiE008
              Server:Sukemo Bluff
              Pet:+13 SD,SA,BB,Teeka
              Guild:J2 Immortals
              Plane:Scion ☣
              Mount:Battle Bear(Slowly Getting My GT im @ 6stars and half haha)
              Class:Rogue Shadow
              Wings:Angel Wings +1

Just Enjoy The Game No matter what happens
              MOVE ON !! Lets Enjoy The life

Don't Quit Just REST !

Comment

they meant to say, its illegal to sell gold.
                IGN: (J3)xKirito
                Class: Rogue

"Levels are just numbers. In this world, strength is just an illusion."
                ~Kirito of Sword Art Online

Comment

Yet that's EXACTLY what the bots does every single day and nothing happens to them, so that rule seem to not apply everyone...

So how much does the company having those bots pay the admins on this game, exactly? I mean as they never get deleted I'm guessing the admins on here are getting bribed to keep them.
                  Server: (S45)Exenden Realm
                  Name: Lunaria
                  Class: Fire Mage
                  Plane: Eidolon
                  Level: 125+
                  Guild: TheDarkness (Leader)
                  Honor Rank: Emperor
                  Mount: Super Jiyaori
                  Wings: Ultimate Demon Lord +5
                  Weapon: Perfect Fragarach Orb II +8 (Fused with lvl 121 orb)
                  Husband: (S50)Buldozeris00
                  Pet: Guardian Angel +13, Emperor Demon +13, Super Angel +13, Ultrasaurus Rex +13, Dragon Boxer +13, Fire Lord + Morphed Phoenix

“It’s too bad that stupidity isn’t painful.” ― Anton Szandor LaVey

Comment

Originally posted by Isarenya View Post
                    Yet that's EXACTLY what the bots does every single day and nothing happens to them, so that rule seem to not apply everyone...

So how much does the company having those bots pay the admins on this game, exactly? I mean as they never get deleted I'm guessing the admins on here are getting bribed to keep them.
                    Wow Lunaria, don't assume that they've been bribed, in case you didn't read, the bots sell products not VIP. And I don't believe any company would be so low as to accept bribes. Don't think that everyone is inferior to you.

Comment

cmon guys anything that will make you earn real money in a game is illegal... rule of thumb... gaming companies dont want you to earn money from playing their game, they want you to SPEND money ..... (except i think diablo III , the auction house let's you earn real money by selling in game items)
                      better defeated yet alive than win yet dead. living means more chance to win without dying

Comment

Working...
                      X