Crystal Saga unofficial forum app

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Saga unofficial forum app

Ever been on the go and wondering what's going on in the world of R2 CS? Well, i'm here to bring you guys a free app for android i decided to make to allow you guys quick access to the forums here straight from your phones. As soon as i figure out how to do this for iphone/ipod touch i'll make an app for it as well. basically all you do is go to http://www.appsgeyser.com/247320 it functions quite well in any orientation (just double tap for fast zoom features), is supposed to be able to auto-login when you want to visit the forums, and its super simple to install and use. Just load the link above and download the apk file. load it onto your phone's sd card then make sure your phone can allow non-market apps to be installed (can be found in the settings). use any app installing program off the google play store to install this app and you should be good to go. word of warning, the website the app is hosted on can be sluggish at times eventually i'll get it loaded onto google play for easier access. Let me know what you guys think. Also, this app pretty much just loads the forums like it would in the phone's browser, it's just built for easy quick access. enjoy all.

p.s.
    was unsure were i should post this so directed to the right forum section would be nice. Also this app is non-profit, if it gets enough downloads there might be some small in-app ads until i can fund the one time fee for google play developers account to post this app ad-free there.
    Crystal Saga:
    Server: Aquatic Crypts
    Name: (S15)Sidoh
    Class: Knight
    Plane: Eidolon
    Level: 100

Lunaria:
    Server:Server: S87 Key Grove and S58 Drays Keep
    Name: [S87]Kenshin/[S58]SweetnSour
    Class: Swordman/Elementalist
    Level: 5x/6x

Make one for the iPhone.

Comment

Originally posted by xTranquility View Post
      Make one for the iPhone.
      will do as soon as i either find a website that can quick build ipa files to upload someplace otherwise i need to do some research how to do it without apple dev tools which cost alot per month (last i checked its like $100 per month).

-edit- apparently its $99/year now for the standard dev package :/ anyways going to sleep now. plan to do some ios research tomorrow since i have nothing better to do inbetween classes
      Last edited by Sidoh; 09-18-2012, 03:12 AM.
      Crystal Saga:
      Server: Aquatic Crypts
      Name: (S15)Sidoh
      Class: Knight
      Plane: Eidolon
      Level: 100

Lunaria:
      Server:Server: S87 Key Grove and S58 Drays Keep
      Name: [S87]Kenshin/[S58]SweetnSour
      Class: Swordman/Elementalist
      Level: 5x/6x

Comment