Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild with all

there is a site with many information can any one remind me the site
    Yesterday was history, tomorrow is a mystery but today is a gift.

crystalsagaorigins.blogspot.com ?
    My Guides

--
    IGN - (S25)Magmadude2 Lvl6x
    Wings - Ultimate Demigod VIII
    Plane - Scion
    Soul- 423
    Weapon - SupFragSword V +4 (damned weapon won' enchant )
    Pets - SA, SD, bonosauras, baby demon, teeka, baby bear cub (tank pet), Gobbler, Canvas Teddy

Comment

I have been in a guild called (misspelled) Imperuim for some weeks. I am one of 65 members, according to the specs. I have added over 11% to the total points for this guild but it's hard to make guild progress alone. I currently have more than 400 in contributions accumulated. I have NEVER seen another member online and there are never any guild benefits like double experience for example. What can I do? Do I just forfeit the points accumulated, trade them in for whatever and seek entrance to another guild or what? Any ideas? I don't mind giving up the paid-for skills but I feel frustrated right now.

Comment

then kick them to ur guild or maybe they have different time as you..

Comment

No, same time zone and NO ONE has added any points in weeks except for me.... Maybe I should invite some newer folks? Is that hard to do if I am not the guild master?

Comment

Use your contrib and find a new guild. Dead guilds aren't fun to be in.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

TY, Memory.

Comment

Working...
              X