No announcement yet.

DC drop rate

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Level does not effect the drop rate of DC in psycho. I have had days where on a level 77 toon I got none, where on my level 130 toon I have gotten 12 in 8 runs. DCs dropping in psycho is based on luck. It does not matter what level your toon is, the drop table for DC is for Nightmare without level restrictions.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

'Luck' Yeah you wanna talk about 'luck' lets talk about the enchantment rate % and how much R2 can't do math
      Failed like 10+ times in a row for +5 on my alts slayers helm and I'm sure the % is not under 10% well that is what it shows but it ** really^^
      'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Im level 79 Scion and i farm Psycho Nightmare but i get maybe 2 dc per day. thats with the 13 runs per day what happened?
        I am the nightmare that creeps into ur room and scares u at night

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post
          'Luck' Yeah you wanna talk about 'luck' lets talk about the enchantment rate % and how much R2 can't do math
          Failed like 10+ times in a row for +5 on my alts slayers helm and I'm sure the % is not under 10% well that is what it shows but it ** really^^
          The chance system is based on each attempt not "if i try 10 times with 10% success rate its gonna work"

there a various things players do which they seem to think are lucky or they've found "the trick" but everything is just pure luck
          DeathDealer
          Legends Praetorian

Caesar's personal Assassin

Married to the best priest in the game

DEATH WILL COME FOR YOU

Comment

Working...
          X