Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General Order (and high-level Orders) Best places to farm

Heya all,

Just wanna ask where's the best location to farm General, Marshal and Grand Marshal Orders? Been hunting those in Frozen Wasteland but after 2 days of farming I still got none

Any best location you know and possibly channels?

Thanks
    WindBurner of Twilight Caverns

Born with the power of Destruction
    Trained to eliminate the undead's damnation
    and with the Blessing of our Mother Goddess; We, the Mages of Vidalia
    trained by the scorching heat of FIRE and frozen through the eternal cold of ICE
    Swore to protect every citizen from the ravishing anger of the undeads

I obtained all of my Marshal and Grand Marshal orders in Frozen Wastelands (for two toons), the bottom section. It is essentially the best place to grind as there's plenty of mobs as well as how compact that area is. It was usually one per night (7-8 hours grinding) and very occasionally none.
    Last edited by Reverie; 05-03-2014, 09:34 PM.

Comment

I went afk in the middle of Moyun Mountain. I got 1 GMO and plenty other higher level ones a night. One night i came back from napping and even got my last 2 GMO there.
      Firekitty
      S63 Hellstorm
      Info: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Comment

Thanks, I'll try those 2 areas
        WindBurner of Twilight Caverns

Born with the power of Destruction
        Trained to eliminate the undead's damnation
        and with the Blessing of our Mother Goddess; We, the Mages of Vidalia
        trained by the scorching heat of FIRE and frozen through the eternal cold of ICE
        Swore to protect every citizen from the ravishing anger of the undeads

Comment

This is really unrelated, but i just have to ay...where did you get that Mage's oath? or did you make it, because i have to admit it's awesome
          My SWORD?! WHY WOULD I WASTE MY SWORD'S EDGE ON YOU!?! I'LL KILL YA WITH MY BARE HANDS! ~Myself

Server ~ S10 Starglade~
          Character ~ I'm never telling~
          Guild ~ That would institute telling~
          Class ~ You never learn, do you? ~

Comment

I can't be 100% certain but i think your level may play a role in the drop rate. I obtained 9 GMO with a character lvl 130-133 over a few nights of afk in Silent Sands. Some of my friends recommended that location, and the 2nd most frequent zone for drops was as stated above, Frozen Wastelands. It's very tedious work, best of luck.

Comment

Working...
            X