Please read this GM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please read this GM

How about making a seng for lv 40-49, lv 50-59's lv 60-69's etc. its not fair when elitekyle comes and kills me on one hit. i have 13000 health and it gets wasted in 1 hit. Damn!!!
    Last edited by icanbeamajorASS; 09-19-2012, 03:07 PM.
    Name:----------------furrylover
    Title:----------------Bad to the bone
    Class:-----------priest
    Guild:--------------(S45)demonslayers
    LV:-------------------57
    yeah im a furry so what are you gonna do about it?

Yeah .. nice one

Comment

I would love that since the big server merge higher lvl players are killing everyone
      You Never Fail In Tell You Quit Trying...

Comment

It's fine the way it is and I doubt they're going to change it. The majority of the players are fine with seng the way it is.

Comment

Splitting sengs into different lvl ranges will just cause empty/boring sengs.
          Crystal Saga
          Server: Whisperwind Beach
          IGN: hei
          Lvl 60+ Eidolon Knight
          Guild: Nightmare
          Honor: Emperor

Wartune
          Server: Tauren Camp
          IGN: Izaya
          Lvl: 45+ Archer
          Guild: Mayhem
          Honor: Elite Warrior

Comment

the one who are for sengs are the ones who are the scions / elder so they can farm the lower lvls .it needs to equal to everyone who plays . that way people have a chance to play and match up to lvler's their own lvls and not be killed in 1 HIT !
            thank you >
            CJ

Comment

Jason seriously if everybody takes you out one hit move to a different server. They're not going to change it.

Comment

so let me get this straight ! i have terminate my chtr just becuse i have to move to a diff sever just to fight in seng GET REAL! it should be fair across the board . dude your the reason y we need it . go pick on people your own lvl and see if your worried about getting your *** handed to you!
                ~
                CJ

Comment

Moving to another server won't be an option for long. They're going to end up with just 4 servers (2 pvp, 2 pve, based on server time).

What then?

If that's their ultimate plan, then we do need tiered sengs - whether it's tiered by level, plane, random number generator (kidding..)

Something does need to be done

and I'm hoping they're working on it They've gotta realize there are way too many players for the huge level gaps and the lag and the character limits.
                  (S14)Squintina
                  LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
                  LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Yea Jason I fight people my own level and win all the time.

Comment

Now bye because I don't feel like arguing about this anymore

Comment

+1 to this idea ill just add more to this idea "making a seng for lv 40-49, lv 50-59's lv 60-69 + All level NPC for seng, so you can join. if you have the confidence in your character"

• Advantage on this Idea

• Low level has the chance to fight back
                        • low level wont have to log out just like me. since they have no chance in winning cause the enemy are too high level for them to kill (level 45 mortal vs. level 88 scion O.o wheres the fair in that? the level 45 would only be food for a level 88 scion or eidolon)
                        • fair fight (no more spawn killing)

for those people reason "you just need to move to the other server to get a fair fight" *** O.o your not thinking, the idea is to give a fair fight in seng not just spwn kill
                        Last edited by jofox1; 09-19-2012, 07:00 PM.

Comment

the player who said boring and dont want to split the seng is high level, they always want farming and gain more silver badge
                          IGN: xSpade
                          Server: zensho Island
                          Class/Job: rogue

Comment

Originally posted by icanbeamajorASS View Post
                            How about making a seng for lv 40-49, lv 50-59's lv 60-69's etc. its not fair when elitekyle comes and kills me on one hit. i have 13000 health and it gets wasted in 1 hit. Damn!!!
                            i want that too

Comment

yeah and time as well..i prefer combine..it's fun when u were team up the strongest team..

Comment

Working...
                              X