crypt beast

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crypt beast

do u get the loot from crypt beast for getting last hit? or first hit or most damage? o.o just curiose c: ty ~

just have everyon afk at the boss the entire time u get like the first pack and i think its like DPS rated

Comment

like the ammount of DMG and if u kill it then about how many u kill in the half hour along with the other ppl dmg all in the ammoiunt of points i think

Comment

Originally posted by mtdew1234 View Post
        just have everyon afk at the boss the entire time u get like the first pack and i think its like DPS rated
        dps rated so who ever gets last hit? o.o or wat do u means? kinda confused.. XD

Comment

its the most damage (rogue mostly get it)

Comment

Originally posted by Saphira3 View Post
            its the most damage (rogue mostly get it)
            ahh ok thanks :< guess ill stop trying thn i tot it was who ever got the last hit :/ ill nvr do da most damage on it D:

Comment

Originally posted by lilyli View Post
              ahh ok thanks :< guess ill stop trying thn i tot it was who ever got the last hit :/ ill nvr do da most damage on it d:
              if u deal more damage on crypt beast its not all about the last hit......dealing more damge or big damage is the reason u get the loot when ever more people attaking the crypt beast.....just like example..... Night>mage>ranger>rouge> priest> who deal big damge well il vote in mage but it depends if who attack first on the crypt beast or deal big damage on it after spawning....... Well im just voting in mage if 5 of the diferent character try to kill crypt beast.. Cuz mage deal big damage although

Comment

Well last hit is the reason too to get the loots but il vote up on damage than last hit big chance to loot the items if u deal damage

Comment

The person who got the last hit should be the one who got the loot, since crypt beasts are like night thieves, everyone's damage are equalized to 1000000 or something.
                  Crystal Saga
                  Server: Whisperwind Beach
                  IGN: hei
                  Lvl 60+ Eidolon Knight
                  Guild: Nightmare
                  Honor: Emperor

Wartune
                  Server: Tauren Camp
                  IGN: Izaya
                  Lvl: 45+ Archer
                  Guild: Mayhem
                  Honor: Elite Warrior

Comment

Originally posted by rj999 View Post
                    if u deal more damage on crypt beast its not all about the last hit......dealing more damge or big damage is the reason u get the loot when ever more people attaking the crypt beast.....just like example..... Night>mage>ranger>rouge> priest> who deal big damge well il vote in mage but it depends if who attack first on the crypt beast or deal big damage on it after spawning....... Well im just voting in mage if 5 of the diferent character try to kill crypt beast.. Cuz mage deal big damage although
                    ah ok ty o.o

Comment

Its Most DPS, meaning fastest attack speed

Comment

It would be nice to have more than one crypt beast, ive never gotten the loot even when i attack first. its always the first person or second person who reaches the top that kills it. nothing more i can really do other than try to lvl once more, rebirth, lvl to 100 and rebirth again. by then lvl 120 will be out though *sweatdrop* guess ill find another event that favors me more
                        Zombies Ate My Pizza______Crystal Saga
                        (S1)CrimsonRose_________(S23)CrimsonRose
                        Lvl 40 Commando_________Lvl 90 Scion Priest
                        (S1) Anime Guild_________(S18) Judgement Guild

The path of least resistance, is often the path of most regret.

Comment

Im a priest and i get the drops all the time, its about last hit, i dont atk it until its very low, then spam all my instants at same time, and 75% of the time i get the drops. It has nothinf to do with how much u hit or how hard, cause rogues would win everytime. But im priest and win at least 2-3x per week.

Comment

oh so last hit gets drops? o.o this is confusing.. XD and im a ranger and iv nvr gotten the loots b4 :<

Comment

Working...
                            X