mallmmo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mallmmo

was curious is it illegal to use mallmmo?

As far as I'm concerned it's illegal because its not R2 thats selling it, it's a 3rd party site that R2 have been trying to stop selling stuff by binding all the good stuff in IOB...and prob also y theres only a load of token events...can't get much outa them other than eggs on alts/BDC...
    IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
    Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
    Kamikaze Member
    Somany systems...so little time...
    If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

Confirming that using any third party site, including Mall MMO, is illegal and will result in account-ban.

Comment

plss..get rid mallmo alt in survival....they win survival everyday and make us laging in survival...

:'( :'( plss do something r2 :'( lots of mallmmo in survival

Comment

if they want to get rid of the mall, p. s. they can .... but donno why they don't {make greater mount token bounded after level 45 reward** believe it there will be results.
          mall customers are well known (by the server players only). but yet no proofs against them [thus if they don't know who is dealing with mall, no one will get banned] , we ticket them, they say investigations (and nothing happens later) watch out , here comes the haters.
          if they only see the ppl who did upgrades from gorilla titan to purple mount in just 2 weeks [i guess its solid proof] no one can get over 4000 greater mount item in short period only if he made 200 alts to lvl 45 with battle bear. or [he simply bought them from mall], and our server already ruinned its too late to make it bounded
          they fixed IOB already because everyone popped demon and angel lord wings. but they forgot about survival

Comment

this mmlmo will continue, until r2 disabnd crystal saga from their list

Comment

Originally posted by plokijuhygtfrd View Post
              this mmlmo will continue, until r2 disabnd crystal saga from their list
              agreeeeee !!
              Server : Eternal Sanctun S57
              Char name : dauztough :p
              Spouse : Still single
              Level : Scion 60
              Class : Shadow Rogue
              Guild : (S57)SilentKiller (Haki)
              Wing : Angel Lord:(
              Pet : Golden Teddy,Panda Adult :)

-KILL SILENTLY-

Comment

Originally posted by Zenzibar View Post
                if they want to get rid of the mall, p. s. they can .... but donno why they don't {make greater mount token bounded after level 45 reward** believe it there will be results.
                mall customers are well known (by the server players only). but yet no proofs against them [thus if they don't know who is dealing with mall, no one will get banned] , we ticket them, they say investigations (and nothing happens later) watch out , here comes the haters.
                if they only see the ppl who did upgrades from gorilla titan to purple mount in just 2 weeks [i guess its solid proof] no one can get over 4000 greater mount item in short period only if he made 200 alts to lvl 45 with battle bear. or [he simply bought them from mall], and our server already ruinned its too late to make it bounded
                they fixed IOB already because everyone popped demon and angel lord wings. but they forgot about survival
                they already changed the reward from lv11 to lv30 and again to lv45, do you seriously think they would increase it to higher level?
                some of us endgame players spend most of the time making alts legitimately just for those gmuts, making it bound will seriously angers the players,
                this is free to play, pay to win, work hard to compete kind of game.
                by forcing players to pay for gmuts from ingame stores isnt a good business proposal either

Comment

Originally posted by i3lacrose View Post
                  they already changed the reward from lv11 to lv30 and again to lv45, do you seriously think they would increase it to higher level?
                  some of us endgame players spend most of the time making alts legitimately just for those gmuts, making it bound will seriously angers the players,
                  this is free to play, pay to win, work hard to compete kind of game.
                  by forcing players to pay for gmuts from ingame stores isnt a good business proposal either
                  Not only that, because of these mall bots R2 has seen fit to bind every damn thing that is usefull, being able to trade items is what helps noobs get strong and helps the strong get stronger, taking away that simple ability has made it a lot harder for both cashers and non cashers make everything unbound again, If you catch anyone using the mall thing ban them permanently that will stop players using it.
                  That will also cause mall bots to withdraw because nobody will send business their way making it a better world all round
                  DeathDealer
                  Legends Praetorian

Caesar's personal Assassin

Married to the best priest in the game

DEATH WILL COME FOR YOU

Comment

How'd they get past the Capcha barrier anyways? I thought it's IMPOSSIBLE for bots to do anything to break the barrier.
                    This account is no longer in use. Please direct all question to my partner, Dragurn Schwarzchild. All my posts will be answered by him.

Comment

Working...
                    X