Lucky 13

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucky 13

Guys can anyone tell me about the tech. to upgrade until to +13 pls im begging need a pro who can help

Originally posted by R22641810 View Post
    Guys can anyone tell me about the tech. to upgrade until to +13 pls im begging need a pro who can help
    plssssss help

Comment

open youtube..how someone tech how to get +13 easy

Comment

damn too long maintenance...cant wait anymore..

Comment

Not many YouTube videos but there will be more soon >.
          Lil by lil my signature will become better.

Ign: Sai
          Level: 130
          Class: Rogue
          Plane: Eidolon
          Honor: Emperor
          Server: (S31)TreeOfLife
          Guild: Rebels
          Pet: DemonKing

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9eLatc_vbo I just wanna be succesful...

Comment

thanks for da link^^
              " Immortality! Take it, it's yours!"

Comment

it won't work 100%, i tried to +13 with my slayer orb, but ended back+3...i used major, still fail...useless, and its the 5th times too...useless
                Last edited by plokijuhygtfrd; 09-20-2012, 06:35 AM. Reason: editing

Comment

i sujest get ur self alot MEC u can ups 1 part at a time its what i did and it works on me ! from S45

Comment

but, its still fail right?, kinda useless, wasted time....whatever.

Comment

That link is amazing, going to try that on my slayer when its time to do exeleron again. ty

Comment

the video isn't 100% successful, and with all honesty i don't believe in such a simple rng reset for "better" results. those people probably got lucky. i made a +11 using nothing but magic dust once before just spamming it away. took me a month and a half of farming my own major enchants in exelorn hollows to +13 my entire slayer set. now that my server is merged with alot of people who sell them cheaply, anyone can buy them and upgrade with little issue.

my advice to you is never give up, an orange slayer is the hardest to upgrade. drained well over 400 major enchants but i finally succeeded. then my slayer armor went to +13 immediately after from +7 with my left over majors and didn't fail once. also it helps to be vip when doing EH runs because the 3 extra runs are well worth the majors you'll get. usually 40 per day on good days, usually no lower than 35.
                        Crystal Saga:
                        Server: Aquatic Crypts
                        Name: (S15)Sidoh
                        Class: Knight
                        Plane: Eidolon
                        Level: 100

Lunaria:
                        Server:Server: S87 Key Grove and S58 Drays Keep
                        Name: [S87]Kenshin/[S58]SweetnSour
                        Class: Swordman/Elementalist
                        Level: 5x/6x

Comment

if u want a glory without pain then u must a ridiculous and ignorant people.

Comment

Working...
                          X