scammer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scammer

.gm pls resolve my problem about scam a player name (s43)Helegirl is scamming in our server pls dont ignore this thread . thank youClick image for larger version

Name:	scamer helergirl.gif
Views:	3
Size:	513.3 KB
ID:	1732451

scammer

.hi R2games gm`s an you resolve my roblem that many of crystal saga player`s problem to , about a player that scamming other player , pls ban this player named [(s43)Helergirl]Click image for larger version

Name:	scamer helergirl.gif
Views:	3
Size:	513.3 KB
ID:	1660629 scammed me and keep on scamming in our server , hope you wont ignore ths thread ) .
    Last edited by rhyma12; 09-20-2012, 09:02 AM. Reason: .....

Comment

How did she scammed you mis ?

Comment

how is she a scammer look to me she just have a shop open i see some players trying to sell gold some times is that wat she doing

Comment

i guess you guys dont read whispers apparently he was supposed to buy something from item shop from her , maybe fashion or vip or something like that , and she scammed him so then he told her to give it back she said buy my fs and all my hw and ill give you back your gold i just need gold for my equip bla bla bla.

Comment

w3w this scion is noob i think scammed by a low bie XD

Comment

.she said she was sailing shop items i trust him because she has high level and wearing shop items to but then again after i paid half of the price,she didnt gave me the item that she was sailing

Comment

Originally posted by GraviJa View Post
                i guess you guys dont read whispers apparently he was supposed to buy something from item shop from her , maybe fashion or vip or something like that , and she scammed him so then he told her to give it back she said buy my fs and all my hw and ill give you back your gold i just need gold for my equip bla bla bla.

.ya absolutely right except for scaming me she also blackmailing me by telling me that i need to buy all of his items selling before she gave me back my gold.

Comment

Originally posted by Bybius View Post
                  How did she scammed you mis ?
                  .she said she was sailing shop items i trust him because she has high level and wearing shop items to but then again after i paid half of the price,she didnt gave me the item that she was sailing

Comment

Originally posted by sham013 View Post
                    w3w this scion is noob i think scammed by a low bie XD
                    .nood? is there a lowbie that is lvl 55? before posting your nonsence post think ahead you will trust this player because she`s wearing shop items.

Comment

How did she scammed you if she were just selling shop items by vending it in shop then you did bought it. Duuuuh! Are you noob?
                      Server:Windshear Peaks
                      Class:Knight
                      Honor:Duke
                      Level:49
                      Guild:ΩCrunchΩ™
                      Position:Leader
                      Name of Character:(S6)CrunchySword

Comment

Hey hey! My life Succu??? X______X You should file a ticket ! http://tickets.r2games.com/ ! For this issue be investigated ! And for right action to be implemented ....
                        I'm beginning to think that if someone cut me open I would bleed your name.

Comment

good luck on geting your stuff back i did not read the wisper when i first look at it but if u buy from a shop u shuld of got that item or was it a trade u don u have to becalful when doing that

Comment

Working...
                          X